Bellazon

Alejandra Guilmant
Thumbnail

el jefe

23 hours ago, tommydp8 said:

There is a new set of Treats! Magazine with Alejandra out there. Should we post the pics? Because last time if I remember correctly there was a conflict. 

The problem with sharing this kind of content on the forum, even if it's not prohibited by Bellazon rules, is that the creators might stop sharing things on their Patreon, because they receive complaints or whatever. It already happened one year ago. In the end, the loss might be way greater than the benefit ☹️

The content was already out there, as it always is, I didn't create that imgur album.  The handwringing about sharing content gets old, the same arguments have been made since the beginning of the internet, and they're as hollow now as they were then.  It's up to the content creators to find a business model that works for them to make income, that onus should not fall on consumers.  Also, I don't in any way feel bad for models that they have to hustle a little for their income now, like just about any other career.

26 minutes ago, Spawn-man said:

Also, the content never just stays here. Bellazon is big enough that it will spread to every corner of the net. For example, TheFappeningBlog already reposted these new Ale pics directly from this thread.

Come on, you can't possibly believe that other sites are using Bellazon for content, it's the other way around.

22 minutes ago, Bloodshot said:

Come on, you can't possibly believe that other sites are using Bellazon for content, it's the other way around.

Yes, they do it every time. Content sharing moves in all directions. Bellazon is no exception, obviously.

8 hours ago, Spawn-man said:

Yes, they do it every time. Content sharing moves in all directions. Bellazon is no exception, obviously.

You're absolutely deluded. These pics were available on other sites, long before they appeared here.

4 hours ago, rollo25 said:

Do you realise they appear on many other sites before they end up here? You're absolutely clueless.

You can call me deluded and clueless but you clearly don't understand what's going on. I wasn't trying to shame anyone but you're lashing out like a wounded child. Maybe think about why.

I'm not telling anyone to stop sharing content, but the magical thinking that the sharing doesn't continue after it's posted here is ridiculous.

5 hours ago, Spawn-man said:

You can call me deluded and clueless but you clearly don't understand what's going on. I wasn't trying to shame anyone but you're lashing out like a wounded child. Maybe think about why.

I'm not telling anyone to stop sharing content, but the magical thinking that the sharing doesn't continue after it's posted here is ridiculous.

It's not that sharing doesn't continue after it's been posted here, it's that this isn't a site that virtually any other site pulls content from, it goes the other way.  You're assuming the reach of this site is much bigger than it really is.

Screen Shot 2021-04-07 at 3.09.35 PM.png

6 hours ago, Spawn-man said:

It's you that clearly doesn't know what is going on and doing so despite having numerous people tell you.