Bellazon

Alejandra Guilmant
Thumbnail

el jefe

Speaking of creators, Kesler Tran in particular. I was his Patreon for a month. What did I get in return? Begging for password. Having to guess passwords. Disabled downloads from Dropbox. Regular tantrums with deletion of old links, and begging for password again. And no, they're almost never reuploaded and no, you can't even keep access to what you already paid for.  Archive with less content than you can find by just googling it. Almost zero creativity with very few exceptions, he just applies same hideous "bronze doll" photoshop filter over and over again sometimes completely ruining picture and making models unrecognizable and shoots semi-professional models in same poses on the same beach. So what's left? Unpublished pictures of few models you admire? All that for $960/year? No, thanks.

Saying that, I would happily pay $5-10 only for the shoot of couple of models I'm interested in. I don't need all other garbage thrown in to justify $80/m price.

On 5/23/2020 at 3:55 AM, dainb said:

Speaking of creators, Kesler Tran in particular. I was his Patreon for a month. What did I get in return? Begging for password. Having to guess passwords. Disabled downloads from Dropbox. Regular tantrums with deletion of old links, and begging for password again. And no, they're almost never reuploaded and no, you can't even keep access to what you already paid for.  Archive with less content than you can find by just googling it. Almost zero creativity with very few exceptions, he just applies same hideous "bronze doll" photoshop filter over and over again sometimes completely ruining picture and making models unrecognizable and shoots semi-professional models in same poses on the same beach. So what's left? Unpublished pictures of few models you admire? All that for $960/year? No, thanks.

Saying that, I would happily pay $5-10 only for the shoot of couple of models I'm interested in. I don't need all other garbage thrown in to justify $80/m price.

thanks for sharing your experience. I was thinking of becoming a patreon of Kesler for 80$ but I won’t after reading your post. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...