Bellazon

Communicate your BZ membership

Cult Icon

Platform you use  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which platform do you most often use?

• Phone
    • Tablet
    • Laptop/PC
    • Other

Don't be Shy..

For the sake of goodwill and transparency, this is where you post and periodically update information about your:

1. Posting habits, attitudes, and interests

2. Forum expectations, standards of etiquette and other preferences.

Sister thread: What's the written length of your typical BZ post?

http://www.bellazon....ypical-bz-post/

Note: This topic belongs in General Talk, and should stay here until it gathers critical mass. It will be more successful here than elsewhere. It should be moved only when the time is right. Same with the sister thread. :)

Thank you for responding guys.

I use my laptop/desktop to browse and post. I never post on BZ with my phone or my tablet. Overall, the poll results aren't satisfactory to me yet- I long suspected that the bulk of the posts on BZ were done by mobiles, and I encourage mobile BZ posters to be unafraid and to please vote. :)

I came up with the idea for this thread due to many instances of communication mix-ups/curiosities I've experienced on this forum and I believe that this thread should have the potential to diffuse such instances in the future. The linked sister thread and poll is critical; It displays BZ habits and how to respond to them appropriately so there is no wasted effort on either side. :)

'What's the written length of your typical BZ post?'

http://www.bellazon....ypical-bz-post/

I will answer this in due course as to set an example:

1. Posting habits, attitudes, and interests

2. Forum expectations, standards of etiquette and other preferences.

^

To answer that (and I may improve this in due course):

1. I post on BZ (my hobby) for both information and enjoyment

2. I'm very used to 'tit for tat' on BZ- reciprocity- and I avoid most situations where this never happens.

I try to respond to a sentence with a sentence and a paragraph with a paragraph. So when an exchange reaches its natural ending, it should end with brief closing symbol of acknowledgement and thanks if there is nothing more to say. (eg. at the very least, 'thanks for taking time and thought for writing, etc, etc.)

-------------------

The votes have been frozen at '10' for a while. Can there be more votes, please? :wave: