Bellazon

Caroline Kelley
Thumbnail

el jefe

7 hours ago, stewpidaz said:

This is one of the pages that I get most excited for updates because not only is it full of great high quality shoots, but for whatever reason it tends to not be spammed with Instagram posts like every other page on here. Sigh.

Agree 1000% with "this is one of the pages that I get most excited for updates".  By far one of my favorite underrated models.  SI should have brought her back after her rookie year in 2016... her SI vids were smokin'!  As for the IG stuff, she doesn't post that often, so I don't really mind them.

9 hours ago, faso said:

Ok i will not do it again. I promise 😰

Just post the bikini IG ones. 😄 

In all seriousness, it doesn't bother me.  That's what scroll wheels are for.  But like all things, perhaps in moderation and not every single IG update might be cool with the gang.  

Cheers! 🍻

16 hours ago, TheDude2k said:

Just post the bikini IG ones. 😄 

In all seriousness, it doesn't bother me.  That's what scroll wheels are for.  But like all things, perhaps in moderation and not every single IG update might be cool with the gang.  

Cheers! 🍻

No problem I'm just kidding😜

Cheers! 🍻

On 7/5/2021 at 4:54 PM, faso said:

Ok i will not do it again. I promise 😰

It's not something that is against the rules it's just something that bothers me. Mostly because it's not just you, you don't really post that often as I can see, but some people have thousands of posts and it is all instagram spam, which if I wanted to see their instagram posts I would go to their instagram...

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, nyepee said:

If n one can upload the jpeg you can always screen shot the image.

On Windows 10, after saving the webp image to a folder from the browser you can open it using paint or paint 3d (both free already installed) & then save that image as a jpeg or png. I've seen a few people in recent months complaining about the number of webp images on websites now, so that's "how" to bypass that problem.  

• 1 month later...