Bellazon

Caroline Kelley
Thumbnail

el jefe

30 minutes ago, Ras said:

Re-posting Instagram is pretty much ALL @wildestvibe ever does. 15,000+ posts and counting. I truly wish they would stop. I can find the same content on Instagram. We all can!

I would understand some reasons why @wildestvibe 's work may make sense: it's for archiving purposes, instagram posts come and go and many are deleted. The only things that could satisfy both sides here is if @wildestvibe archived posts from instagram and posted all of them on a per month basis. That way it doesn't cramp up the threads and functions as an archive of those posts.

On 5/25/2020 at 3:54 PM, Ras said:

Re-posting Instagram is pretty much ALL @wildestvibe ever does. 15,000+ posts and counting. I truly wish they would stop. I can find the same content on Instagram. We all can!

I’ve even stopped getting notifications from some of my favourite model threads because I’m sick of the constant IG barrage from wildestvibe. If I want to see their IG - I go on IG

👍👍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, nyepee said:

Agreed, TheDude2k.  As much as I love her fashion work, it would be great to see some work where she is the subject.  So beautiful.

SI Swim should have kept her after her rookie year in 2016.  Big mistake on their part depriving us of her beauty and hotness.