Eye color: Brown

Height: 5'9.5" ; 177cm
Measurements: (US) 30-22.5-33 ; (EU) 76-57-84
Dress size: (US) 2 ; (EU) 32
Shoe size: (US) 9 ; (EU) 40 ; (UK) 6.5
Mother agency

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Galaxia Gervacio is a new model, recently signed with Wilhelmina New York. She hails from the Dominican Republic.

What I like about her:

I was scrolling through Wilhelmina’s website idly one day and stumbled across a model with the name Galaxia. Immediately, I stopped what I was doing and clicked on the icon and explored her. With a name like that, it’s hard to go unnoticed.

But Galaxia stands out for more reasons than just her unique name. What I like most about her is her hair, but I’m partial to a head of thick curls. I love the shape of her upper lip, the thick eyebrows (which go so well with her thick curls), and her dark skin tone. But I think, most of all, I love the slightly masculine look she possesses, especially close up, as her Polaroids show. And on the subject of her Polaroids, those legs go on for miles for someone who’s only 5’9.5”.

Check her out in this interview for Nefer Agency, located in the Dominican Republic. She has wonderful proportions, and infectious smile, and an adorable voice.

What she’s up to:

Galaxia was featured on the cover of MOD Magazine’s Summer 2013 issue, as well as in a spread of the magazine. She was also featured on the cover of 7x7 magazine. In 2013, she walked in Juan Carlos Obando’s Spring 2014 ready-to-wear collection. She was also featured in a spread for Vogue Taiwan and DIS Magazine.

Galaxia’s portfolio is rapidly growing for someone who’s been in the industry for only a short while, but at this rate, I’m hoping that she’ll become one of the leading models in the industry.