Bellazon

Addiction

Chicken

Hello i'm Chicken some of you may know me and some of you may not.

Anywho,I'm 17 years old almost 18 :no: and ever since I turned 17 it feels like theres an evil shadow looming over my life

It all started after I found a website called......bebo.com where my out of control addiction grew. I would spend all day of that one site and even refuse to hang out with my friends or do any revision,cause I'm a weirdo :|

Okay the point is I'm addicted to many things eg.bebo.com,anime,bellazon (not many more) coffee and doing shit all. The main thing is the computer..the evil internet. I just want my life back :confused:

So does anyone know how to overcome an addiction? :/

hello chicken, welcome to forumholics anonymous. we have a very easy 1 step program to stop addiction in its tracks. If we see you on a forum or if you confess a secret desire to forum search, we will send over our quit mascot bubba to smash your kneecaps. 100% success rate. Just call the toll free number bellow

1800-PIP-WHORE thats 1800-747-94673 *flashes cheesy smile*

hello chicken, welcome to forumholics anonymous. we have a very easy 1 step program to stop addiction in its tracks. If we see you on a forum or if you confess a secret desire to forum search, we will send over our quit mascot bubba to smash your kneecaps. 100% success rate. Just call the toll free number bellow

:rofl:

awesome :|

I use to have bebo - I cancelled my membership today though because I never use it. How are you addicted to that. How are you addicted to bebo - myspace is cooler!

I addicted to bellazon, the sims 2 :ninja:... and money - Oh how I love money!!!

OMG - You are soooo funny!!! :laugh: :laugh: :rofl:

I have been trying to do this before...but haven't been doing it.

Maybe I should do it now.

I read about it from some "Satanic" website.

Practise controlling your emotions.

Here's how it's done:

Watch the scariest horror movie possible at night, turn up the volume and darken the room. Be all alone at home. After you get really spooked, meditate, try to distance all your emotions from yourself.

If you fail, you won't sleep well that for a few night.

You can watch any horror movie or do anything you want that will make you really, really scared. Then, when all the adrenaline and your imagination run wild, you are supposed to not fight these emotions, but distance yourself from it. It's a better technique to practise controlling your emotions, rather than fighting the urges. Instead of having conflicting sensations within you, you accept that these urges exist, but you just choose to distance yourself from them, as if they belong to someone else. At first, you practise with fear, which is one of the greatest emotions, then you practise with other sorts of emotions.

You have to focus on another object, but you must never deny your primal urges. You must acknowledge that it exists, yet it doesn't affect you, because you have distanced yourself from it. If you fight the urges and focus on something else, it will be almost impossible to succeed, because you are focusing on two things: something else AND denying your natural urges.

Good luck!

P.S. If your brain is too fucked up with too much shock & fear, you could possibly get some form of schizophrenia & stuff. But that should be the least of your worries.