Bellazon

Watching right now

Lolita

I have also been thinking of watching Feud, and Fargo. I got stuck on BB 1x05. The story just keeps mowing down the same route and damn I get so impatient. Everyone (Literally everyone) that has seen BB says the last few seasons are better but dang I want every season to be good

2 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

yep, but S1 has been so boring, even tough I recognize the big quality.

Theres not much at stake in season 1 plot, its main purpose IMO was to let the audience get acquainted with the characters, to the extent that the plot starts to drag a little bit :/  However, the stakes get progressively higher season 2 onwards

1 hour ago, PinkCouture said:

Breaking Bad is the best show ever!!! :thumbs_up:  I am still going through BB Rehab b/c it is over. Better Call Saul kinda made it better but it's not the same

Agreed. I do like Better Call Saul a lot too. I like how they are adding BB characters as they get closer to the start of BB in the timeline. It's a different kind of show than BB though.

1 hour ago, jkjk said:

Agreed. I do like Better Call Saul a lot too. I like how they are adding BB characters as they get closer to the start of BB in the timeline. It's a different kind of show than BB though.

I kinda like it that it is a different type of show---keeps it interesting! :D  The themes are similar but the approach and vibe are different. I got pretty excited when I saw the following BB characters returning:woot: 

Spoiler

Mike, Huell, Victor, The Cousins, and Fring

36 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I kinda like it that it is a different type of show---keeps it interesting! :D  The themes are similar but the approach and vibe are different. I got pretty excited when I saw the following BB characters returning:woot:

I like how the first guy in your list has had his own show within the show, really. That's a great character to follow.

On 05/07/2017 at 11:04 AM, jkjk said:

Better Call Saul is great. Especially episodes 5 and 10 this season.