Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

I miss the time when pretty much every single outfit looked amazing. Now it's actually a case where the great ones are few and far between and there are so many outfits which are unforgivable and I feel a little sorry for whoever gets stuck with one of those. I mean they get cast for "the sexiest show on Earth" and they have probably seen shows like 2005 but when they go to the fittings something entirely different awaits them...

post-38690-0-27006500-1370871272_thumb.j vs. post-38690-0-34171600-1370871289_thumb.j

I want them to do again a big reveal like in 2005 when the models were inside a box or in 2007 when some of the models were up in a tree standing on different levels. I just think it would be a stunning opening to have the girls descend fluidly and one after another get on the runway.

I miss the time when pretty much every single outfit looked amazing. Now it's actually a case where the great ones are few and far between and there are so many outfits which are unforgivable and I feel a little sorry for whoever gets stuck with one of those. I mean they get cast for "the sexiest show on Earth" and they have probably seen shows like 2005 but when they go to the fittings something entirely different awaits them...

post-38690-0-27006500-1370871272_thumb.j vs. post-38690-0-34171600-1370871289_thumb.j

I want them to do again a big reveal like in 2005 when the models were inside a box or in 2007 when some of the models were up in a tree standing on different levels. I just think it would be a stunning opening to have the girls descend fluidly and one after another get on the runway.

Since they had justin beiber, won't be surprised if one direction end up on there. for pink

Beyonce? Idk, she kinda already did perform in 2002, but that was in destiny's child. for some reason I don't see her doing it. If she does she would take alot of the spotlight, I know VS focuses on artists but she would take too much of the spotlight from the angels. Except like Adriana(being technical not even speaking in a biased way)I think she attracts too much attention from people. Not intentionally but because of who she is

It wouldn't be the VSFS it would be beyonce featuring the vsfs.

But then again VS seem to LOVE the spotlight from the music artists these days

Beyonce was my first guess too. She just loves the spotlight and many times has gone to areas that are considered for models. The most blatant one being the cover of Sports Illustrated. So I could definitely see her singing on the show. Victoria's Secret would also probably love to have someone prestigious like Adele but I doubt that would happen. They also always need a male musician.

Beyonce was my first guess too. She just loves the spotlight and many times has gone to areas that are considered for models. The most blatant one being the cover of Sports Illustrated. So I could definitely see her singing on the show. Victoria's Secret would also probably love to have someone prestigious like Adele but I doubt that would happen. They also always need a male musician.

Well did VS have to pay Jay Z to perform in 2011 with Kanye? Or did he kinda just do it since he was there? I think VS has a good shot of having B perform since she was there with Jay in 2011. I think at this point the stars want the exposure. VSFS gets a lot of exposure to so idk why she wouldn't want to.

How about Karmen? IDK whether they have a new albulm coming out, or what to promote, or whatever, and their probably not "big" enough for the show, but alot of their songs are pretty upbeat, I can imagine the girls walking to their songs :)

^ No.... no, and no

Let's not turn the VSFS into a concert (a shitty one, but one nonetheless). It's about lingerie and over-the-top drag costumes, not the musical talent (putting that lightly... most modern music sucks balls... sorry... not really... but I can pretend to be).

wtb DJ who won't detract from the purpose of the show.