Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

I'll go into detail later, now I'll just do a rough draft. Actually the music wasn't as bad as I thought. Still, the opening section threw me off. I mean, the outfits fit the British Invasion theme perfectly, especially the one worn by Lily D., Cara and new girl Kasia, but would it hurt to have a English band play, or at least use British MUSIC?!  Instead they use a band from Chicago and a girl from Texas. WTF?!

Lot of cut and paste this year. Birds of Paradise was actually the one the 2nd theme, then Shipwrecked, followed by Pink Network, then Silver Parisian Nights. Only Britsh Invasion and Snow Angels were in the places they were supposed to be in for the show. Anybody notice how Candice, Behati, Lily A, and Karlie went BACK TO BACK, while Ale and Lais were in section 3 AND 4?Guess the did that because, those are the girls they see as most important to their brand. Ale is a long time veteran, Candice was the 'IT' girl for VS last year, did a whole segment on her. Behati being engaged to Adam Levine doesn't hurt. LIly A and Karlie have been Angels for a while now. They did that whole segment on Lais and how she BROKE HER FOOT last year, and therefore was not in the show.

While we are on features, the inbetween stuff was pretty much the same as it is every year. However, it was cool that they interviewed some of the newer girls like Barbara, Cara, and new girl Sara Sampaio for the PINK NETWORK SECTION. The top angels are always goona be featured, but most show in the past we only heard from them. They are overexposed anyway. What do we NOT KNOW ABOUT THEM?!

Also, was it just coincidence, or did they plan to put all the BLACK GIRLS in the Silver Parisian Nights section?! I'm Black myself. Do we have any special connection to THAT PARTICULAR CITY?!  Respond here or my personal profile if you know.

Josephine Skriver should have a feature on her is she continues to be part of the VSFS. Sure, she's just a Pink girl, but she his an interesting story. She is a child of a LESBIAN MOTHER & GAY FATHER. Has a brother, too, and they share the same biological parents. Didn't say they were test tube kids, so my best guess is that their parents had sex just for the case of having kids to be parents, too. VS was getting flak for not having a trandsgender model(THANK YOU GOD!!!), so maybe they can show they are with the modern times by doing a feature on her.

Hoping they were gonna focus on Elsa more. She has a GREAT ASS!!! Hopefully they were move her out of the Pink Section so we can see more of her. Problem is it probably won't happen. She seems to be THE GIRL of that particular section. The music for Birds of Paradise did fit. Pink was whatever. Not to crazy about those Neon Fire girls. Guess they ran out of options since they already used Katy Perry, Nicki Manaj, and Justin Bieber. Like I said, a rough draft.

Let me answer this quick:

Why do they focus on new girls: press (Cara), brand longevity (Barbara, Sara, Jac)

Lais broke her foot: dramaaaaaaa, also, heavily used contracted catalogue girl, makes her relatable, but she's too much of a PR flop to be an Angel, Adriana is enough

Why don't they talk about the older girls: all the Angels had a decent speaking role. Sure some were omitted here and there but as you said, we pretty much know everything there is to know at this point, so all they really do is spit out the lines VS feed them

Gay dad/Lesbian mom: no one curr, it's 2013.

English music: Guess what: Neon Jungle (not Fire) are English, so they just were a few segments late.

Elsa has a great ass: I agree.

After re-watching it:

see you next year please: all the angel (but I won't cry if Lily won't be there), jordan, maryna, lais, JAC, elsa, sara, josephine, magda, and an HAPPY-erin.

come back: frida, bregje, caroline (trentini), barbara p.

GOODBYE: cara (or she can just stay in the backstage...), caroline BN, izabel.

new comer: GIMME MARLOES. C'MON ON VS!

• 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...