Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

As for Toni standing out, not really. I saw E! News last night and during their report of Satan's love life they referred to Toni but showed footage of Ieva instead so yeah ... She ain't standing out that well.

I think that out of all the blondes Doutzen is really the only one that almost anyone would get mixed with someone else, the rest look too much like stepford wives and like I've mentioned before, is not even their fault. It's on VS because they not only styled them the same way, this year they also put them in the same segment and with outfits that are ridiculously similar too, like WTF?

LMFAO. You kill me.

Yeah VS are idiots. Not even about styling just hire different girls. Or get less of them. The last few years it's been overkill with their use of models in the show. Not including the 8 Angels they hire 32 non contract girls. It's way too much. So many girls and most of them only getting 1 look. They just get lost in the crowd. 2003 and 2006 were the best in regards to that because every girl had 2+ looks for the show. 2005 is awesome at that too except for Yfke who only walked one segment. Each girl would stand out and get a chance to shine. But now blink and you miss them. But like you said they hire a billion blondes and style them all the same.

I couldn't really tell apart Ieva and Sigrid either. There's too many girls who look the same

Ieva was also 100% unnecessary. They should have had Marloes in her place, and have had Elsa open PINK. The VS logic honestly sucks. Why didn't Elsa open PINK?!?!

As for Toni standing out, not really. I saw E! News last night and during their report of Satan's love life they referred to Toni but showed footage of Ieva instead so yeah ... She ain't standing out that well.

I think that out of all the blondes Doutzen is really the only one that almost anyone would get mixed with someone else, the rest look too much like stepford wives and like I've mentioned before, is not even their fault. It's on VS because they not only styled them the same way, this year they also put them in the same segment and with outfits that are ridiculously similar too, like WTF?

LMFAO. You kill me.

Yeah VS are idiots. Not even about styling just hire different girls. Or get less of them. The last few years it's been overkill with their use of models in the show. Not including the 8 Angels they hire 32 non contract girls. It's way too much. So many girls and most of them only getting 1 look. They just get lost in the crowd. 2003 and 2006 were the best in regards to that because every girl had 2+ looks for the show. 2005 is awesome at that too except for Yfke who only walked one segment. Each girl would stand out and get a chance to shine. But now blink and you miss them. But like you said they hire a billion blondes and style them all the same.

I have to agree. I would get if it was only the new girls getting one outfit and then everyone else got two, but girls like Maryna, Jacquelyn, Jasmine & Elsa who have been working a lot for them get one it's like but Cindy Bruna who has literally zero VS work gets two outfits o.O ... I'm just like WUT?

I think 30 models is just the perfect number, 8 Angels with three outfits each and then the other 22 can be divided between 8 newbies with one outfit each (maybe two for girls like Sara who have worked a lot for VS pre-VSFS) and then have the other 14 girls be returning girls wearing two outfits each. 

I have to agree. I would get if it was only the new girls getting one outfit and then everyone else got two, but girls like Maryna, Jacquelyn, Jasmine & Elsa who have been working a lot for them get one it's like but Cindy Bruna who has literally zero VS work gets two outfits o.O ... I'm just like WUT?

I think 30 models is just the perfect number, 8 Angels with three outfits each and then the other 22 can be divided between 8 newbies with one outfit each (maybe two for girls like Sara who have worked a lot for VS pre-VSFS) and then have the other 14 girls be returning girls wearing two outfits each. 

I will never understand why VS does not give more attention to the girls who literally bring their profit in all. year. round. The catalogue girls get no love.

LMFAO. You kill me.

If only we were running that company lol.

I just spit my morning coffee :rofl:

This blue hands story is starting to become annoying. Maybe she just has very dark veins or some circulating issues, stop complaing about it and leave her alone!

(I'm not even a fan of hers, it's just that enough is enough.)

Agreed! Please just, move on. This is the VSFS13 thread, not the Hilary Rhoda blue hand thread.

This blue hands story is starting to become annoying. Maybe she just has very dark veins or some circulating issues, stop complaing about it and leave her alone!

(I'm not even a fan of hers, it's just that enough is enough.)

Agreed! Please just, move on. This is the VSFS13 thread, not the Hilary Rhoda blue hand thread.
Hold your horses, I was just pointing out that it wasn't a one time thing.

I have a little question, I'm trying to figure out what the British Invasion outfits were supposed to represent but there's a couple I have no idea what they represent. Any ideas?

Candice Swanepoel: Queen Victoria 
Behati Prinsloo: Guardian 
Lily Donaldson: Gangster?
Cara Delevingne: Soccer player
Barbara Fialho: Race car driver
Jordan Dunn: ?
Karlie Kloss: The Beatles
Kasia Struss: Police?
Adriana Lima: Pearly Queen
Cindy Bruna: ?
Devond Windsor: Freddie Mercury
Lily Aldridge: Punk

Jordan Dunn is supposed to be a Lady fox hunter

post-62211-0-1446071154-6961_thumb.jpg post-62211-0-1446071154-71719_thumb.jpg post-62211-0-1446071154-73149_thumb.jpg