Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

I strongly dislike Candice, I think Alessandra is looking too much like a dude (same as Izabel) on the face so yeah, no love for them this year :laugh: I almost wanted to get The Lily's though, especially Lily Donaldson I think was golden this year. Kasia was lovely too.

As for Sigrid, you know I think she was so useless. There's already Candice, Martha, Toni, Erin & Lindsay who have a similar look. I seriously don't  understand why she was cast and why did she walk the very segment that was blonde filled and the fact that she walked between Martha & Lindsay is even more stupid o.O. I like Sigrid a lot but I feel she wasn't needed when you look at the lineup, she didn't bring anything new or any diversity.

BTW I think the reason why Magdalena's Snow Queen didn't make it to the show was because she isn't an Angel. We know the outfit was meant to have the crown and the crown was even there for the fittings and she didn't walk back-to-back segments so there was time for her to take it off  and all. So I think VS just felt like putting so much visual focus on a non-Angel was a little stupid

YES AGREED 100% Sigrid was just so so unnecessary. But you know how VS feels about skeletal, bland blondes; you just know that Sigrid was probably hand picked by Sophia or John P. Honestly, they should have had Frida, Shanina or Bregje walk in her place.

Dear:

Muscle = Workout + Feed

Most people here hasn't worked in her entire life or what??

An anorexic has NOT muscle but bones!!!

Why hell don't you talk about Izabel Goulart or Doutzen Kroes??

sorry I didn't mean to be rude, I know she is working out a lot, but it's shocking to me how she has lost weight and gained muscles

Izabel is a bit skinny just like Hilary (and also lost too much weight to gain muscles)

Doutzen is an exception, she always had a nice body

some diets to gain muscles can be as restrictive as an "anorexic" one

^ if you compare her from this year VS and last year there is not much a difference at all. I think people got a little messed up when they saw her hands blue in the VS costume. When they are never blue any other time. It's fine IMO if people aren't a fan of her body that's their choice. I love Hilary's and Iza's body and Doutzen's body tbh they are very fit and not too skinny IMO they are just fit and more abs and muscle. What I don't think is OK that people accuse her of things without any other evidence in ALL of her long career and 1 time her hands blue in VS costume only? It's pretty sick. Talk to VS about the fit, but don't accuse a model of things bc you may not like her look. I would like to see what some of these same people bullying look like in lingerie?

Also I don't think Hilary diets to gain muscle. She works out daily. She has said in many interviews she doesn't believe in crash diets she stays prepared year round for that reason. She doesn't believe in "liquid diets." She just exercises every day. If you follow her on IG and Twitter as well. She eats and cooks.

Thank you 2324lebron for posting pictures of Magdalena, Josephine,and Constance!!! :hug:

We still need photos for: Ieva, Caroline, Malaika, Jasmine, Joan, Jourdan, Izabel, Cindy, Barbara F., Hilary, Maria, and I think that's it. Here is the link again :whistle: : http://proofs.joshwongphotography.com/Events/VSFS-2013/i-QkQLZXd

Any taker for this fabulous challenge??? Your prize will be the gratitude of members :p

Victoria's Secret official dry cleaner cleans up with a $2500 bill for one dress

Dreaming of stepping out in a high-end couture gown over the holidays? Be careful what you wish for. One such dress cost $2,500, just for the dry cleaning! Ok, this wasn’t just any dress. It was a silk Chanel haute-couture embellished with thousands of pearls, beads and Swarovski crystals, valued at (sit down for this price tag too) over $100,000. This is just one of many works of art from top designer’s that find there way to high end dry cleaner, Gerald Pozniak, owner of Jeeves, www.jeevesny.com. “When a client seeks Jeeves for couture cleaning, they know they are getting the best. The Jeeves staff are craftsmen, with decades of experience.”

Such high-end pieces undergo labor-intensive, hand cleaning that can take up to 30 hours for some intricate and heavily beaded pieces like the Chanel dress. Jeeves also employs special stain-removal tactics on ultra fragile garments and undergarments. In fact, Jeeves is also the official dry cleaners for the "Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show."

Pozniak was behind the scenes working his magic during the taping of the show, scheduled to air on Dec. 10. From lipstick, to glitter, to body make-up, Jerry and his staff work diligently, by hand, to clean all those panties, bras and angelic wings. “This year the show featured a lot of white costumes, all of which showed makeup stains, so consequently this year we had more costumes to clean than any year prior.” Model Candice Swanepoel opened the show strutting down the catwalk wearing a $10 million Fantasy Bra and belt that contained over 4,200 precious gems.

So, next time you want to slip on some intricate, sexy undergarments or a high-end couture gown, don’t worry about stains or spills. Jeeves will swoop in from one of their 13 locations worldwide, and work their magic…for a price!

examiner.com

I dont know if they were posted before, and i cant do it now, maybe you all saw, but there are 3 videos on Cara's ?brother-in-low's? instagram (@edwardajgrant)... well, maybe it's normal and happened before but it seems that they are running on the catwalk. i see it now that i'll hate Karlie...

I dont know if they were posted before, and i cant do it now, maybe you all saw, but there are 3 videos on Cara's ?brother-in-low's? instagram (@edwardajgrant)... well, maybe it's normal and happened before but it seems that they are running on the catwalk. i see it now that i'll hate Karlie...

I saw all 3 videos. In which one they're running? :huh:

I strongly dislike Candice, I think Alessandra is looking too much like a dude (same as Izabel) on the face so yeah, no love for them this year :laugh: I almost wanted to get The Lily's though, especially Lily Donaldson I think was golden this year. Kasia was lovely too.

As for Sigrid, you know I think she was so useless. There's already Candice, Martha, Toni, Erin & Lindsay who have a similar look. I seriously don't  understand why she was cast and why did she walk the very segment that was blonde filled and the fact that she walked between Martha & Lindsay is even more stupid o.O. I like Sigrid a lot but I feel she wasn't needed when you look at the lineup, she didn't bring anything new or any diversity.

BTW I think the reason why Magdalena's Snow Queen didn't make it to the show was because she isn't an Angel. We know the outfit was meant to have the crown and the crown was even there for the fittings and she didn't walk back-to-back segments so there was time for her to take it off  and all. So I think VS just felt like putting so much visual focus on a non-Angel was a little stupid

YES AGREED 100% Sigrid was just so so unnecessary. But you know how VS feels about skeletal, bland blondes; you just know that Sigrid was probably hand picked by Sophia or John P. Honestly, they should have had Frida, Shanina or Bregje walk in her place.

+100000000000000000000000. The sad fact is that America is so predictable that VS knows they can still be fooled into thinking a basic blonde is the pinnacle of attractiveness (do I even need to list names here........)

I wouldn't go as far as saying Sigrid skeletal or bland, she is a beautiful woman and one hell of a model. My point was that there's already too many girls who we knew would walk with the same look, that plus the fact that as predicted VS styled most of the girls the same way it doesn't help at all. People will feel like VS is mind-fucking them when they see Candice, Martha, Sigrid, Lindsay & Toni in the same segment.

Don't forget Doutzen and Constance were in there too. And I don't dislike Sigrid but I think she is suited almost entirely for HF--the commercial translation for me is not thrilling. I am also very glad she put a little weight back on because the first time I heard she was cast all I could think about was that picture of her and Karlie  :ninja:  :no:

I wouldn't go as far as saying Sigrid skeletal or bland, she is a beautiful woman and one hell of a model. My point was that there's already too many girls who we knew would walk with the same look, that plus the fact that as predicted VS styled most of the girls the same way it doesn't help at all. People will feel like VS is mind-fucking them when they see Candice, Martha, Sigrid, Lindsay & Toni in the same segment.

In backstage pictures when I first was seeing them I got these two confused so much and on the runway. Toni and Candice stand out at least but Martha, Sigrid, Lindsay all look the same lol.

I just realised that we won't see Doutzen until the third segment during the show.

As for Toni standing out, not really. I saw E! News last night and during their report of Satan's love life they referred to Toni but showed footage of Ieva instead so yeah ... She ain't standing out that well.

I think that out of all the blondes Doutzen is really the only one that almost anyone would get mixed with someone else, the rest look too much like stepford wives and like I've mentioned before, is not even their fault. It's on VS because they not only styled them the same way, this year they also put them in the same segment and with outfits that are ridiculously similar too, like WTF?