Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

Favorite models:

Adriana Lima - She finally decided to tone it down, didn't do any weird gestures, she didn't look orange and she didn't have the six pack. I love all her outfits and from the vids I've seen her walk was on point. Plus it's Adriana, she is (almost) never wrong in my eyes.

Cara Delevingne - I was not expecting Cara to look this good, she was amazing in both outfits and her walk seems to have gotten better. She looked simply amazing.

Elsa Hosk - Hands down best body out of all 40 women. She looked flawless and even though she walked Pink she managed too look super sexy.

Others of honorable mention: Lais Ribeiro, Lily Dinaldson, Lily Aldridge & Jourdan Dunn.

Least favorite models:

Doutzen Kroes - Please stop going so much to the gym, you look like a dude and it scares me.

Izabel Goulart - Same as above

Hilary Rhoda - Halloween is over, please stop looking like a zombie. 

Erin Heatherton - You are getting paid to look pretty and happy. It annoys the shit out of me when models look miserable and she did, if she was feeling so awful about doing the show she should have stayed home. She looked great but the attitude killed it for me.

Best newcomers: Martha Hunt, Cindy Bruna, Sigrid, Devon and Sara Sampaio

For the outfits i'll wait until I see them in motion. This is by far the best show in a long long time, if it wasn't for the trainwreck that Pink was it would have been much better.

I would have to agree with the majority about the after party dresses. Very tasteless and some were very try-hard.  :yuckky:

Magda is the only one who's looking good to me, although that's probably got to do with the elegance that emanates from her.

She has the ability to make everything look classy. 

I hate how they gave so many girls one outfit. Honestly, just hire less girls and give the best ones multiple looks. Example, Sigird Agren was totally unnecessary. Her outfit could have been given to (1-look) Maryna. Maria Borges did nothing for me. Her outfit should have gone to Jasmine Tookes, and Jasmine should not have been in PINK. They could of casted Marloes to fill Jasmine's PINK outfit.

For your information Hilary is a healthy girl and the only one issue was the costume bands cut off her circulation! You can see backstage or afterparty pics to check her hands are fine!!!

It's very easy judge behind a computer screen. That's all!!!!

Izabel and Doutzen have the same gym body and don't see nobody says NOTHING!!!

Hate HATERS on BZ

I admire your passion.

I was watching the local news here, and in the international segment they showed a bit of VSFS. I saw Alessandra, Adriana, Lindsay, Elsa, Karlie and Candice. 

Ale and Lindsay looked specially amazing, though I can't be really objective about them  :ninja:

It all looked pretty decent overall, considering how little they showed. I don't think the music will be that decent though, but well...

Elsa looked really good considering she was on Pink disaster  :laugh: