Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

I wasn't here when all the outfit talk was in sync, but what the hell happened to Jac?

post-67297-0-1446070894-06316_thumb.jpg

I don't even want to look at this outfit. Such a disaster. And poor Jac getting stuck with it. Easily the worst in VSFS history.

Everything is so wrong, the letters, the hat, the ridiculous irritating balloon. The skirt reminds me of something it probably shouldn't.  :wacko:

Surprisingly I got very little out of the snow angels section. The outfits all kinda blended together, and some of the models looked incredibly whitewashed under the harsh lighting... and I know the majority of you will disagree, but the outfits were very lack luster imo. At first glance they're okay but once you get down the nitty gritty, there was very little interesting about them for the most part.

My favorites of the year based on the pictures we have. Subject to change once I see them live.

post-1004-0-1446070895-11161_thumb.png

When I saw Erins black number my immediate thought was Stevie Nicks :heart: :heart: :heart:

Marias outfit I'm smitten with the coloring, same with Jacquelyns

I don't know what it is about Cara that just makes me want to slap her straight across the face. Hard. Imho she is one of the most overrated models at the moment and just sooo wrong for VS. 

Loved the Parisian Nights, Shipwrecked and Snow Angels outfits... especially Toni (who looked like she was about to cast in an episode of "Lost", aww), Lily and Erin, who looked absolutely beautiful, even though one could get the impression that she was on the verge of tears, that poor thing  :idk: 

Kelly's and some other girls' outfits are beautiful too but honestly, I'm kinda disappointed with Lindsay and especially Candice, who looked totally boring imho. Her outfits were nice but pretty pale.

I really don't know how 'much' effort it takes VS to make each show worse than the last. My fav shows were 2005-2008 but since 2009 it just keeps getting worse. I don't even want to start talking about the PINK section, because seriously... what the actual fuck did they think when they designed those outfits? It looks like hipsters and nerds made out and the result is... this  :x 

I don't even want to start talking about the PINK section, because seriously... what the actual fuck did they think when they designed those outfits? It looks like hipsters and nerds made out and the result is... this  :x 

Well if you've seen the designer they had this year....  :whistle:

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/cm/cosmopolitan/images/wB/cos-02-victorias-secret-fashion-show-jessica-hart-de.jpg

"After Victoria's Secret, Degen would like to stay in the mass market arena. “I’m really looking to get on board with CROCS,” she said. “I think if I spent some time with them I could create some really awesome fashion pieces.”"

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/celebrity/news/super-sexy-knits source and full article there.\

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

lol I just found this on tfs:
Antonio Berardi Spring 2010 - Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013
http://www2.pictures.stylebistro.com/it/Antonio+Berardi+Spring+2010+KDcFU__pSIWl.jpg
http://www.spletnik.ru/img/2013/11/polina/20131114-vs-29.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

I don't know what it is about Cara that just makes me want to slap her across the face. Hard. Imho she is one of the most overrated models at the moment and just sooo wrong for VS. 

Loved the Parisian Nights, Shipwrecked and Snow Angels outfits... especially Toni (who looked like she was about to cast in an episode of "Lost", aww), Lily and Erin, who looked absolutely beautiful, even though one could get the impression that she was on the verge of tears, that poor thing  :idk: 

Kelly's and some other girls' outfits are beautiful too but honestly, I'm kinda disappointed with Lindsay and especially Candice, who looked totally boring imho. Her outfits were nice but pretty pale.

I really don't know how 'much' effort it takes VS to make each show worse than the last. My fav shows were 2005-2008 but since 2009 it just keeps getting worse. I don't even want to start talking about the PINK section, because seriously... what the actual fuck did they think when they designed those outfits? It looks like hipsters and nerds made out and the result is... this  :x 

LOL.

So you too?  :ddr:

That girl just drives me nuts whenever I see her somewhere. Ugh.

Yeah she's annoying. I probably wouldn't slap her though. I'd get arrested for abuse against women lol.

One thing that's missing this year is Miranda. That girl always had amazing looks and pulled them off. Never over the top. But at least she wasn't forced there and looks pissed off like Erin lol. We don't know for sure if that was the case, but it seems more and more like it. She didn't social network anything VS related and she always does, she looked just unhappy the whole time. It looks more and more like VS kicked her to the curb but still stuck her around for the show through contract reasons or something. Really though if thats the case it's really stupid on them. Let her go and put someone who would actually want to be there. I guess we will see when they air the show. She could look like this in pictures but end up looking great on the runway.

One thing that's missing this year is Miranda. That girl always had amazing looks and pulled them off. Never over the top. But at least she wasn't forced there and looks pissed off like Erin lol. We don't know for sure if that was the case, but it seems more and more like it. She didn't social network anything VS related and she always does, she looked just unhappy the whole time. It looks more and more like VS kicked her to the curb but still stuck her around for the show through contract reasons or something. Really though if thats the case it's really stupid on them. Let her go and put someone who would actually want to be there. I guess we will see when they air the show. She could look like this in pictures but end up looking great on the runway.

I think it was Erin's choice to leave VS. If VS had been the ones who choose to not renew her contract, it makes no sense they were force her to do the show. Even if she had already been compensated for the show through her contract and 'owed' the job to them, I don't think VS would had batted an eye before releasing her from the contract if they had kicked her to the curb. I think Erin chose not to renew her contract so that she would be able to pursue other interests (acting seems like one of them right now) that the restrictive angel contract didn't allow, and was contractually obligated to walk still. But I think VS wanted her there. They wouldn't have given her two outfits if they didn't. Not to mention there are actually a good number of pictures of Erin smiling. No one wanted to post them because making fun of disgruntled Erin was more fun. :whistle:

anyway I hope Ale is gone next year..shes had a good run but time to hang em up

same with Izabel..Id take isabeli over her anyday

Maybe it is time for Ale to go, but damn, you really don't like her, do you? And she looked amazing this year in every outfit. If we're only talking about the way they look, adriana, ale and doutzen could easily go on another couple of years, cause they look better than ever and they are the highlight of every vs fashion show even though they don't always get the best outfits. And I wouldn't take isabeli over izabel.

i'm disapointed by the fact that Elsa still had only 1 outfit, pink one... seriously ?! she's working for them since a few years now she deserve more than Barbara Fialho or cara delevingne (sorry but for me she isn't fit vs at all.. hf models, that's all. Just my opinion)

whatever, nothing spectacular this year, nothing really news, pink was like the circus segment, snow angels was like the snow segment in 2006, they need to find new inspiration.

They need to stop doing Pink. I feel like they are just doing that because they need to fill up the show and don't have any inspiration left for new segments. If that's the case they could just copy and past previous segments and it still would be better than Pink.