Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

I know a lot of people don't like her, but I actually hope Taylor will be there. I saw her live and damn, girl can sing, plus she has some walkable songs, plus her album RED has very high ratings, plus she has a new song coming out soon. And I don't think she would interfere with the girls like Rihanna did.

Let me say this, I love Taylor because she's all rainbows & unicorns and if her music doesn't make you happy then there's something wrong with you. It's like hating Christmas ... AndI thought at first that Taylor + VS a bad match but now that I think about it, I think she'd be good enough for PINK and fits the line way better than Nicki Minaj or Bieber.

I think this song would work pretty well there and she can indeed sing very well live

Let me say this, I love Taylor because she's all rainbows & unicorns and if her music doesn't make you happy then there's something wrong with you. It's like hating Christmas ... AndI thought at first that Taylor + VS a bad match but now that I think about it, I think she'd be good enough for PINK and fits the line way better than Nicki Minaj or Bieber.

I think this song would work pretty well there and she can indeed sing very well live

Not a fan, but if it's for PINK, than be it. I'm sure it will be 10x better than Beiber, Katy, Miley, Selena and the rest of the gang, put together.

Now that I think about it more, Taylor isn't all that bad. 

I'm sorry, did someone say they love Christmas?? I'd love a Christmas-y VS runway and Christmas-y inspired outfits, but that's a different story than the actual holiday.

zzzZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

^ The person who spread the rumor about Taylor Swift last year obviously didnt knew Taylor was doing her world tour and wasn't even available at all. This year is different she is not on tour and no word on EMA's.

Seems to me that a lot of A list artists are doing a tour right now or have other obligations outside US.

I think Jason Derulo could be a great performer and Rita Ora as well. I am really curious right now

i always thought that Taylor and Karlie could be BFF's. they're kinda look alike, and for me their personalities look similar sometimes, what i don't like....ahah

i like her music a bit though, but don't want her to perform, only if the other(s) will be good enough.

btw i think Miley's live performance is ok, she can really sing and has a great voice. but i don't really care who will be there, no one can replace Bruno Mars! :-)

^ The person who spread the rumor about Taylor Swift last year obviously didnt knew Taylor was doing her world tour and wasn't even available at all. This year is different she is not on tour and no word on EMA's.

Seems to me that a lot of A list artists are doing a tour right now or have other obligations outside US.

I think Jason Derulo could be a great performer and Rita Ora as well. I am really curious right now

thanks god! i bet on Rita Ora as well..

I wouldn't mind having no performers at all  :ninja:

Same...it's a shame they can't rely on the MODELS for a successful show anymore.

But seriously, VS better get A-list performers. Jessie J and Lorde cannot even be compared to the previous performers. I'm sure VS is under a lot of pressure right now to get top-notch performers; they simply can't settle for mediocrity.

Taylor will probably be a shoo-in as she is the biggest star who won't be on tour. And Ed likes her.

But seriously why has no one brought up Britney?! Will she be available? She'd be a huge draw.