Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

^Her mother's roots are Russian. Her nation ality is Lithuanian, but roots are Russian Slavic.

Agree about Devon. Very unusual, exotic face. Butim not so sure about her body. Wasn't she pretty short, shorter than Moss?

She's quite short, yes, but this didn't stop her from getting hired and walk some decent fashion shows.

And most of the work for VS consists of catalog pics, commercials and promotion anyway, where she could show off her nice curves.

So I think her height is not the issue.

No, I just spotted her at the part of the show when they were talking about castings. I spotted Marissa Miller too :nicole: .
But even though I love Devon, she was never a good catwalker for me. Maybe that's why she wasn't chosen?
Edit: 17:22

I think VS really wanna keep things quiet this year. They knew not to upload the fantasy bra picture to their site until the day it was announced. In past years we find out who's wearing the bra ages before because the picture is always hidden in the browser. They are probably trying to keep it all hush hush. Whatever not that long left now. Castings should be starting soon. So we will hear tiny snippets of news here and there.