Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

Selita: Please stay away from VS. Forever.

Why?

At least she was beautiful, sexy and was a great spokes model than most of the angels during her era. 

She was awful in the runway. Especially 2009 & 2010 it was like painful to watch.

She was great when they first signed her and she happens to be part of my favorite era which was the 2005-2006 so I have a soft spot for her. But when it comes to the runway she is a big no-no

Why?

At least she was beautiful, sexy and was a great spokes model than most of the angels during her era. 

She was awful in the runway. Especially 2009 & 2010 it was like painful to watch.

She was great when they first signed her and she happens to be part of my favorite era which was the 2005-2006 so I have a soft spot for her. But when it comes to the runway she is a big no-no

Oh.

Well, I hope they get another angel of color. I mean she doesn't have to be black but ya know other than white. 

Switching the topic off the FB for minute. Who are all on y'all models wish list to see walk/do the show this year?

I wanna see

From the angels

Doutzen Kroes

Erin Heatherton

From the VS models

Barbara Palvin

Bregje Heinen

Shanina Shaik

Sara Sampaio

Lais Ribeiro

That non vs model

Michelle Vawer never going to happen

Sandra Kubicka

Alyssa Miller

Hannah Davis

Candice Boucher

Why?

Oh.

Well, I hope they get another angel of color. I mean she doesn't have to be black but ya know other than white.

They need someone like Shanina, she has biutiful skin color

Why?

Oh.

I've been waiting for them to sign Lais for ages now :cry:

However, they do seem to be doing better now, they're using Gracie, Lais & Cris Urena for catalogs regularly so that's something at least. So while they're not Angels they at least add some variety to the catalogs and Lais & Gracie will be both in the Christmas commercial which hasn't happened since 2008 and I'm not even sure if that counts because that year Selita & Emanuela got like 0.01 seconds of screen time each one

^ I agree.

I think Lais is amazing on the runway. She looks all fierce and sexy, no cutesy crap, not even when she walked Pink in 2011. She has one of my favorite walks from the regular VS girls/Angels

^ Lais was in last years Christmas commercial

But she was the only dark girl in the commercial, just as Chanel in 2010 and I think 2009 but 2009 isn't my strongest year with VS so IDK. This year they'll have two dark girls for the first time since 2008

Thanks for the video with Doutzen.

Yes, I am all 100% for diversity at VSFS, and when it comes to mixing girls of all colors, I don't mean just "black"so to speak.

I'd love to see some Asian-Hispanic and other mixes as well. Shanina Shaik is a good example because she has Russian (well, Slavic blood), Arabic and some Asian (not sure which country exactly). I'd love to see other girls as well.

I also think the multicultural  girls are some of the best looking. Take some of the biggest names in modelling, most have mixed roots. (Naomi, Gisele, Helena C, even Adriana, to name a few).

My wish list: :hehe:

New girls: Jac, Emily DiDonato (no chance I know), Sara Sampaio

Girls that walked before: Barbara Palvin, Bregje Heinen, Constance Jablonski, Ana Beatriz, Toni Garrn, Shanina Shaik, Frida Gustavsson, Joan Smalls, Magdalena Frąckowiak, Isabeli Fontana

and just one thing, am i the only one that, during the video, realized that the red gems are more pink than red??

Rubies in their purest state have a pink tone to them, the red coloring 9 times out 10 comes when they've been chemically enhanced to get super red tone that's become synonyms with the stone.

thanks, I didn't knew that :flower: so these in the bra are the purest?

My wish list: Sigrid Agren, Ginta Lapina, Lindsey Wixson, Jourdan Dunn, Cara Delevingne, Caroline Brasch Nielsen

I think all the girls you have asked for (except for Jourdan) are very high-fashion and not really suitable for the VSFS. At least not for me.

I prefer more striking girls (both bodies and personalities) and the ones you listed are quite...plain to say the least.

Speaking of diversity: I think back in the days, Devon Aoki would have been perfect for VS! :heart:
I know it's never gonna happen, she never even shot for the catalog or PINK and moreover, she's "already" 31 years old so the ship sailed a long time ago (although Devon is still stunning enough...but we all know VS...), but she's got a great body for lingerie and such a breathtaking exotic face. Plus, she's a good model. Too bad VS never showed interest in her... :( And too bad she doesn't really work anymore...

What do you guys think? :)

Thanks for the video with Doutzen.

Yes, I am all 100% for diversity at VSFS, and when it comes to mixing girls of all colors, I don't mean just "black"so to speak.

I'd love to see some Asian-Hispanic and other mixes as well. Shanina Shaik is a good example because she has Russian (well, Slavic blood), Arabic and some Asian (not sure which country exactly). I'd love to see other girls as well.

I also think the multicultural  girls are some of the best looking. Take some of the biggest names in modelling, most have mixed roots. (Naomi, Gisele, Helena C, even Adriana, to name a few).

Shanina is lithuanian and Pakistani-saudi