Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

Inb4:

"lol it sucks"

"so bad"

"Why can't they go back to 2000-2005 bras?"

"Horrible!"

"I like it!"

(you only like it because your fav model is wearing it, the bra's 9 times out of 10 are ugly as shit, but here's to wishing it DOESN'T look like something mom bejeweled the hell out of)

"Oh god, I'm glad <insert your fav models name here> isn't wearing it! lolololol"

"best bra ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"THAT WOULD LOOK PERFECT ON BARBARA!!"

"rofl..."

"o.O"

You can't expect them all to be like Adriana though.

^Thank goodness eh?!  :p  Personally I quite like having choice.

She's the queen for a reason lol.

^I'm sorry, I appear to have missed that coronation...  <_<

Inb4:

"lol it sucks"

"so bad"

"Why can't they go back to 2000-2005 bras?"

"Horrible!"

"I like it!"

(you only like it because your fav model is wearing it, the bra's 9 times out of 10 are ugly as shit, but here's to wishing it DOESN'T look like something mom bejeweled the hell out of)

These two posts made my day :rofl:

You know it's true Jennka, how long have we been hearing the same song and dance, and yet every year without fail people hype the damn bra/show up only to be seriously disappointed.

This thread is like x-mas. We all know it's going to suck - mainly because we didn't get the gifts we had on our list and we're forced to spend time with family we can't stand, and yet we sit back with baited breathe - chewing our fingernails waiting for that magical morning to come.

"They need to stop the slow-mo shit and focus more on the clothing"

"Sucky show, not even close to 2005 which was the best ever..."

"Why won't they just get rid of PINK, no one likes it, and it's always crappy"

"This show is so far from being sexy..."

"Wow you didn't even notice the bra this year"

"Last year was better"

"roflmao wtf are those outfits!...."

"The talent was horrible this year, why can't they go back to DJ mixes?"

"The editing is soooo bad this year"

"Why is... Karlie, Anja, Karlie, Jessica W, Maud....ect ect ect in the show?!  They can't walk for shit. they don't belong, they don't work for VS"

"lol not the sexiest night on TV"

"The show went by so quickly I  barely remember it"

"o.O... wtf is she wearing?"

"Sweaters on the runway aren't sexy!"

"Adriana STOP MAKING FACES!"

"Why wasn't <insert models name here> walking?!"

"Barbara should of gotten THREE FUCKING WINGS... Make Babs and Angel already"

"Opening was bad"

"Setting was bad"

"Runway isn't straight"

I could go on... but it's always the same thing. :rofl:

The only joy I get out of the show anymore is watching Baron tear it a new asshole with his review, and getting drunk and watching the show... so many lolz to be had.

Try the drinking game. Every time one of the models makes a heart, kiss, stupid face, grab/wave towards the audience... take a shot.

But hey, there's always a chance it'll be super duper awesome fantastic quality this year right?

Of course there is, there will always be the chance because hope never dies! So people will come, people will be thrilled about it and people will bitch about it because that´s what people do - they bitch about everything :) The world spins around, the same goes for people :)

I´m looking forward to Baron´s masterpiece as well :yes:

I´m looking forward to get drunk during Christmas miles away from my family :yes:

so many things to look forward to!! :woot:

who said Rita Ora will perform i think is right. this totally make sense to me. she's so hyped nowadays and fit in British invasion section. i think we will know it in a few hours, except if they announce other thing.

Hey if we didn't troll and bitch around this tread would be so boring. I laugh so hard reading some of the comments. I bet others do too. So that's the point.

I'm pretty sure I won't like the bra, the show and everything related to the show. I haven't liked one for years. Yet every year I engage in discussions, the is some sort of impatience wanting know who got what outfit, who will wall etc. In the end, it doesn't really matter to me, and doesn't affect my life in any way, I won't be becoming an Angel any time soon, nor will I be walking the show, nor will I have perfect skin, and left that go for miles, but yet it's kind of entertaining to think and talk abo it.

I mean, I'm at work, what else am I supposed to do, work?? Please!