Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

seriously.... october 9 and still NO updates? They said we would find out stuff in early October... it is now nearing mid-October.... AHHH!

And a Halloween show would be awesome! However, I think they would take the costume aspect WAYYY too far. Plus, I think that as cool as that would be, VS knows that a lot of people would be at Halloween parties and trick-or-treating and they would not get as many views as they normally would. They want all of the attention to be on them so I don't think they would do a Halloween VS show. 

As for PINK.... I bet you they will throw together the scraps from all of the other costumes and try to make sexy clothes out of it. JK but we all know it will be a mess. VS does NOT do a good job of making a cohesive collection with PINK. They think that if it is all rainbows and sparkles that we will automatically assume it is PINK. They could still make a great collection for PINK, but they need to tone down the kid-factor and make it look good! Last year had potential, but they really took it too far and just ugh!! No one thinks a onesie is sexy..... this is VS we are talking about.. do they even make onesies?? 

I think they try to throw everything from PINK into the segment... but it is too much. If they focused more on the bras and panties, I think it would be much more successful. We'll see what this year has in store for us in a couple of monthss ..

seriously.... october 9 and still NO updates? They said we would find out stuff in early October... it is now nearing mid-October.... AHHH!

And a Halloween show would be awesome! However, I think they would take the costume aspect WAYYY too far. Plus, I think that as cool as that would be, VS knows that a lot of people would be at Halloween parties and trick-or-treating and they would not get as many views as they normally would. They want all of the attention to be on them so I don't think they would do a Halloween VS show. 

As for PINK.... I bet you they will throw together the scraps from all of the other costumes and try to make sexy clothes out of it. JK but we all know it will be a mess. VS does NOT do a good job of making a cohesive collection with PINK. They think that if it is all rainbows and sparkles that we will automatically assume it is PINK. They could still make a great collection for PINK, but they need to tone down the kid-factor and make it look good! Last year had potential, but they really took it too far and just ugh!! No one thinks a onesie is sexy..... this is VS we are talking about.. do they even make onesies?? 

I think they try to throw everything from PINK into the segment... but it is too much. If they focused more on the bras and panties, I think it would be much more successful. We'll see what this year has in store for us in a couple of monthss ..

That's so sad guys I really liked Erin as an angel, she's an awesome spokesmodel! And even though I was not a Miranda fan, I have to say that she is a very nice model and also a great spokesmodel.

Ok, I won't complain anymore about them, NO drama.

And what about Barbara, is she a nice spokesmodel? She's awesome in pictures, so as in motion, I have big hopes on her.

So we can say that Barbara Fialho is a confirmed model?

That's so sad guys I really liked Erin as an angel, she's an awesome spokesmodel!

Agreed! She was also getting into her VS prime....getting some meat on her bones, maturing a bit more in her looks......I mean she was perfect before, but recently they have been coming together even more perfect :cry: I think shes gonna go the RHW route and try to venture into movies. (hopefully working out better for erin than Rosie)