Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

^ hahahahahaha i'm dying.

but seriously... they need to tone it down on all the kissy faces and kiss blowing and pointing and just no.. just no. if they did it like once or twice on the runway than sure... but their whole walk should not consist of that..  you can still be sexy without blowing kisses every fives seconds and pointing !

The girls are asked to do that, just look at them in the early shows, even Adriana used to walk all fierce until 2006, but in 2007 everyone started to point and blow kisses and look like idiots, I doubt they just thought that it would be a good idea to that on their own

Ugh yes I hate the frantic hand movements to encourage people to clap more. If you have to do that to get a reaction, don’t even bother. Case in point someone like Tyra didn’t have to do any of that and she still got applause, people recognized it was Tyra on the runway. Your presence and walk should be strong enough.

So Rihanna got the Fantasy Bra. LMAO  :rofl:

(Just a JOKE guys, this is from her last music video, which is awfully trash in my opinion.)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/22f5ec163088f4a1f0275d9be80fb6f4/tumblr_mu25a29H5u1rsozp5o1_500.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This includes images from facebook, VK, instagram, twitter, tumblr, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

The girls are asked to do that, just look at them in the early shows, even Adriana used to walk all fierce until 2006, but in 2007 everyone started to point and blow kisses and look like idiots, I doubt they just thought that it would be a good idea to that on their own

Agree, though not every girl acts like hyperactive monkey - maybe these are punished backstage after the show for disobeying. I can totally see Ed with a cute white puppy in his arms, and cold-blodded stare in his eyes saying things like "You were a bad bad model, you dissapointed good old Ed.Ed-not-like." And the puppy would bark, and then - darkness everywhere!

Obviously some girls act too OTT like Adriana who makes me cringe at times and some other girls do it without going bananas, I think Doutzen is the Angel that balances that the best ... But still, other than the Pink segment they shouldn't be doing it at all, those women are wearing the sluttiest lingerie so exactly what's the point of the cutesy stuff? o.O

But I can totally see Ed saying the girls they have to do it or bye, maybe that's why some of them like Anna Maria J, Maryna & Edita don't come back? They don't look idiotic enough for the VS standards. 

i'm legitimately shocked that this Sophia woman still has a job after her comments about Kate.  the truth is that, whether you like her or not, in America at least - right now - Kate Upton is just about as famous as a model gets.  she's HUUUUGE. and if she were a VS Angel? it would be extreeeemely good for their business.  and it would make her even bigger. it would take her legitimately to the "Supermodel" heights that we haven't seen since Tyra and Heidi more than a decade ago.  but this Sophia woman screwed it up and VS definitely lost out because of it.  i'm surprised she's still with them.  if i were HER boss, i 100% would have sent her packing. no question. 

Oh, Gisele :wub: now that was Adriana one could easily fall in love with :yes: simply perfect.

You have a thing about Tyra. She reminds me of Beyonce there, they could both write a book on "How much I do love myself."

Obviously some girls act too OTT like Adriana who makes me cringe at times and some other girls do it without going bananas, I think Doutzen is the Angel that balances that the best ... But still, other than the Pink segment they shouldn't be doing it at all, those women are wearing the sluttiest lingerie so exactly what's the point of the cutesy stuff? o.O

But I can totally see Ed saying the girls they have to do it or bye, maybe that's why some of them like Anna Maria J, Maryna & Edita don't come back? They don't look idiotic enough for the VS standards.

Maybe they want the girls just to interact with the audience more and "make a show out of it". Maybe Ed forces it, maybe not, who knows. Maryna and Edita do come back from time to time.

The fact is, they need to let it go seriously. It´s just putting down the whole show :ninja:

Will this be Adriana's 14th show? :idk:

If so, that's crazy*. None of their models should even get near to ten shows.   *Joker Pink

I would say that the perfect arc/career length for their most high-profile girls should be 7-8 years.

Years 1-2: newbie

Years 3-4: one of the main girls, gets an extra walk or two depending on popularity

Years 5-7: if she is still popular, give her the fantasy bra and make her the "star" of one of the shows

Year 8 (maybe): let her return for one last hurrah

The others girls - who fill up the roster - get 1-4 years.