Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

^ No.... no, and no

Let's not turn the VSFS into a concert (a shitty one, but one nonetheless). It's about lingerie and over-the-top drag costumes, not the musical talent (putting that lightly... most modern music sucks balls... sorry... not really... but I can pretend to be).

wtb DJ who won't detract from the purpose of the show.

You need to stop kidding yourselves though, as much of us would prefer a show a la 2005 without performers in the segments we know it's a 100% sure that there will be a performer and that it's probably going to be another famous pop singer with a new single/album to promote. Will she/he be talented? Probably not :idk:

Shakira would put to shame those models to shame though, she looks better than most of them and has more energy/personality than all of them together too.

How about Karmen? IDK whether they have a new albulm coming out, or what to promote, or whatever, and their probably not "big" enough for the show, but alot of their songs are pretty upbeat, I can imagine the girls walking to their songs :)

How about Karmen? IDK whether they have a new albulm coming out, or what to promote, or whatever, and their probably not "big" enough for the show, but alot of their songs are pretty upbeat, I can imagine the girls walking to their songs :)

KarmIn. And why not. But lbr, at this point it's probably gonna be Katy Perry (if she ever releases her new single) and Justin Timberlake for the second part of his album. I've got my picks but it won't happen.

whoppss yeah KarmIN :p I think Justin timberlake is a maybe...20/20 is huge. Maybe they'll have a Suit&Tie segment where the girls don't even wear lingere.............just suits :p

But for real someone like Karmin would be perfect....popular band, upbeat songs, but not too popular to overshadow the show!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I WANT SEXY REMIXES NOT singers with them in the runway please, if they going to bring singers , just in ONE section not in all of them gosh!.

Agreed,2012 vsfs looked like a justing bieber concert...he were more important than the models,wth!! Remixes are a lot better,like in 2005 that gisele opening was incredible.

vsfs 2003 and 2005 were the best years imo. 2003 had some of the fiercest catwalks and models and was the show that made me fall in love with Adriana (one of her best shows) and 2005 was just soo sexy and fun without over or under doing it, it just can't be replicated.

they have to put more emphasis on the performers because that's what most people (aside from us on BZ and VS fans) tune in to see. I don't think many people could stand to see models walking around in lingerie for an hour when they don't know the majority of the models names. The reality is people just don't care about models all that much these days.

^ actually some websites have done polls on why people tune in for the VSFS and the models always win. Plus they show had stelar ratings since it began airing on Tv and they didn't have performers back then. In fact I think ratings last year were lower than 2011.

People watch the VSFS because it's (allegedly) hot women in sexy/cute lingerie and man like to see that, and we women like to see what they wear and bitch about the models being too skinny or too fat, too tall or too short, too many blondes or too many brunettes, etc