Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Brandiexoxo

Since there's a lot of talk about the 2013 VSFS lately on here and Todd posted a pic of Wings being made for this years show, plus I have seen someone say Barbara Fiahlo is confirmed to be the fit model this year..............when is it ok to start a 2013 VSFS discussion thread? Or do we just discuss things in here?

post-63208-0-1446069833-00325_thumb.jpg

toddthomasnyc #VSFashionShow -- toiles and fittings continue! Slaving away with gorge @fialhobarbara

post-63208-0-1446069833-04482_thumb.png

post-63208-0-1446069833-08479_thumb.jpg

I do hope that Doutzen would get it. VS would be crazy to underuse her. I mean a face like that is probably close to one in a billion. All the big names Tyra, Heidi, Gisele, Karolina, Marisa, Miranda etc. which are now gone have had the Fantasy Bra and it would be a real shame if Doutzen never had the chance to get it. I think she would probably charm the reporters with her beauty and unpretentiousness. (Plus she must have at least a lot of latent recognition among the public due to her high profile campaigns that have been going on for years.)

As far as wings go I hope they move back towards having feathers or having the wings be the shape of real wings. Nowadays girls left and right have something on their back and anything seems to be considered "wings" like when Karlie raved about having crazy wings that have a motor in them and then it turns out she was carrying a big board.

They need to up the attractiveness level of the Pink section. For the longest time it has featured some unsightly designs which is a shame because they used to know how to make cute and girly stuff on the right side of silliness and making it all look sexy. I would love it if they actually went with the vibe of 2005 VSFS candy section.

Mother Nature knows best when it comes to designs. There is no way that this post-38690-0-97730900-1370477749_thumb.j could ever be inferior to this post-38690-0-47244400-1370477773_thumb.j

Same thing if they want something regal etc. post-38690-0-63974100-1370477800_thumb.j vs. post-38690-0-67629300-1370477835_thumb.j

Its up to you but I just have this feeling Todd is going to be more open about what's going on. I think were going to get a lot more info than we did last year. I mean its only June and we've got a wing pic, pics of Barbara at the fittings, a glimpse of a sketch and somewhat of a confirmation that Dris getting the FB. I know all of that sounds small but this shit is like Christmas for me! :3

Not cool Pinky, I'm the one who does the cute VSFS thread every year, you just broke my heart :cry:

But i guess Barbara it's in then so that makes her the first confirmed non-Angel

I was just wondering about that, when are they telling the date of the show? I think last year by this time we already knew. So far all we know is that it will be again in NYC. However I'm happy Todd is being more open this year because last year we didn't see crap until like the day before the show.

I'm also curious to see what they will do with Miranda if she is indeed walking. Because she's technically not an Angel but I just don't think she'll agree with not being in all the promo stuff like she's always been and the credits and blablabla. I doubt she's walking her last show in Karolina's terms.

I already Know Adriana and Candice are going to be opening segments and I have strong feeling Karlie will be opening a segment as well. I wonder will they still do that segment that cut last year for this year I think the Warrior one would be cool if they do it right. post-56515-0-01240300-1350071479_thumb.jpg