Bellazon

I Love the 90s

Joe > Average

I love that song :chicken: . They were way better than Audioslave to me :Angel: . His voice was stronger and the drumming and overall instrumentation was better too. Rusty Cage is another one of theirs that I like in a simular way.

It's maybe my fav song by Soundgarden. And I agree! They are way better than Audioslave (though I like them too).

Chris Cornell's voice was on it's best shape back then.

Rusty Cage is great too. I love the odd rhythms on that one

I love the Spanish intro too :rofl: along with all of them of course. The only thing about the show was when they'd end building up to the fight and say 'see you next time' :pinch: . It was always worth the wait though :Angel: .

'Can it slide'? I don't know. I might have to give you a warning. j/k :ninja: . Good call on that though :yes: .

That's one of the catchiest songs ever :rofl: .

'Can it slide'? I don't know. I might have to give you a warning. j/k :ninja: . Good call on that though :yes: .

If loving DDR & smile.dk is wrong then I don't want to be right!!! :bellazon: :rofl:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the days when it was actually good. It got shitty right after they graduated from high school...

David & Dylan :wub:

One of all-time favs :wub: I have at least 10 remixes of this song and I know all lyrics :ninja: (Y)

Long Live Haddaway!!! :bellazon:

Do u have the [refreshmento extro mix] from (1993)??

That was the most sounded remix in the radio and the local discotheques rite here :PinkCouture2:

Long live to Haddaway of course :woot:

kriss Kross another of the classics who marked my life permanently, very popular back in 1991 :yes: How forget them?? Very Sad that we lost one of them but if we remember them like we'r doing here they will live together forever.

I love this thread :thumbsup: it keeps goin better and better every time :bellazon:

I didn't know that was the 90s, just like I didn't know Abdul was around in the 90s. I assumed she took the 90s off and reemerged for AI :laugh: . On that note, the Eurythmics song I was going to post turned out to be from the 80s ironically :ninja: . On a different note...

:o :blink: I guess we had to start somewhere :ninja: .

Something "a bit" more aggressive:

Though they started in the '80s as a Hair Metal band, it was in the 90s with the arrival of singer Phil Anselmo, that they found their true sound. They're often labelled as Thrash Metal or Groove Metal (personally I prefer that last term).

Walk - Pantera