Bellazon

United 93

Lord_Zyplon

Blah I don't plan on seeing this. I would only think about if they take the profit to cover the movie production and give the rest to a charity or fund, because I hate when movies get made to close to when the tragedy that inspired them occured. They are just taken advantage of the hold situation for profit. If you want to inspire me kick the a-hole out of office who could of prevented it. If there is anything worse then violence, it is the people who let it happen.

If you want to inspire me kick the a-hole out of office who could of prevented it. If there is anything worse then violence, it is the people who let it happen.

perhaps youve seen the picture of some old lady at an anti-iraq war rally. shes holding a sign that says, "Would someone PLEASE give Bush a blowjob so we can impeach him?

but you must understand, if he stopped it, then his oil baron friends wouldnt get a nice, big payraise....

id say more, but id be way offtopic.

I was tempted to see this until I found out that only 10% of the revenue earned from the movie will go into any sort of fund. I think with this sort of thing, it should be either the majority of the money or all of it. I'm actually surprised there wasn't been more screaming about this then there was.