Bellazon

Really tall ladies

Tiiu Kuik is 6'2,5. She's really tall and stand up about everybody. :drool: I met Tiiu and Hana Soukupova who's 6'1,5 on the airport and I(6'0) stand next to them.

They had heels with 9-10 cm and Tiiu was 6'6 tall. Like a Basketball girl. Hana was 6'5 and they were looking down to me like a small boy.

post-7467-1182036134_thumb.jpg

post-7467-1182036144_thumb.jpg

post-7467-1182036153.jpg

post-7467-1182036160.jpg

post-7467-1182036170.jpg

i think tall girls (like Hana or Tiiu) totally rock! i mean, aren't models supposed to have something unusual about them that makes them stand out? for some people it might be a particular feature or body part or different hair color.... and height definitely counts as a unique feature :) it's their extra height that makes them more uniquely beautiful and magnificent!

plus, in my opinion, i think its really cool when already tall girls wear heels- it shows that they are comfortable with being tall & that they know how to play up a feature that makes them stand out (everyone tries to "play up" what they've got: if you have a nice bosom then you wear tops that will flatter them, if you have great legs then you might wear short skirts, if you have pretty eyes then you might curl your eyelashes or wear dramatic eyeliner......... everyone does things to bring attention to their special features. so if a girl has height, then she should feel free to show it off by wearing heels that make her even more noticeable :heart: )

Who's the tallest Model ?? that would interest's me. I would think Oluchi, Tiiu and Hana. They are really tall and stand over everybody.

Hana Soukupova Quotes & Info

"I'm over 6 feet tall in heels! Everyone looks at me and it makes me feel uneasy."

As a child, Hana's father saw her growing height and quickly signed her up with the local basketball team. She divided her free time between basketball and art courses. Hana was 15 when she signed a modeling contract with an agency in Prague.

Hana has campaigned for the likes of Gucci, Jill Stuart, Tse, Carolina Herrera, and Versace.

post-7467-1182100187_thumb.jpg

post-7467-1182100394_thumb.jpg

post-7467-1182100545_thumb.jpg

post-7467-1182100555_thumb.jpg

post-7467-1182100563_thumb.jpg