Bellazon

Who wore it better?

ILUVAdrianaLima

Flower dress battle  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wore it better?

• Mrs. Doubtfire
    • Kim Kardashian

"She is a really good friend, and I am very happy she came to the Met for the first time. I love Kim. Doing maternity was fantastic. I wanted to have a Kim Kardashian moment, because Kim always supports me. She is the future wife of a really good friend of mine. I wanted to have a moment of family…Kim, Kanye and the baby. It will be a family that I will be close to. Kim said, ‘Ricky, I love what you’re doing so much, I am in your hands.’ I said, we should give her our punk moment with a romantic beautiful flower-printed dress. I have dressed many pregnant women in the past. People can say what they want. To me, pregnancy is the most beautiful thing in the world, and when you celebrate something, you give people flowers. I think she looked amazing. She was the most beautiful pregnant woman I dressed in my career." (Riccardo Tisci)

168190127_300x451.jpg

And to make things even worse...

According to In Touch, Kardashian’s first Met Gala experience was a “nightmare” because “some online commenters” speculated that her boyfriend is “in a romantic relationship with the man who designed her controversial dress, Givenchy creative director Riccardo Tisci.”

A so-called “friend” tells the tab, “Kim freaked out. If it turns out Kanye is involved with Riccardo, she will be utterly embarrassed — more so than she’s ever been in her life.”

In Touch writes, “There are some facts Kim can’t deny,” noting, “Kanye has spent her entire pregnancy living close to Riccardo in the French capital… And Riccardo recently purchased an apartment less than half a mile from Kanye’s in NYC’s Soho neighborhood.”

“Kanye is obsessed with Riccardo,” reveals another supposed “insider” for the rag, who adds, “They have a very deep bond.”

The source claims, “They spend a lot of time together at Kanye’s apartment.”

The magazine then goes on to allege that Tisci purposely dressed Kardashian in a bad gown at the Met Gala out of jealously over West.

The bogus “pal” says Kardashian wonders whether Tisci “resents her and really did want to make her look hideous.”

Source: http://www.gossipcop...ector-may-2013/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...