Bellazon

Johnny Depp
Thumbnail

Siren

Johnny Depp is so freaking hot. I mean, how many DILFs do you know that look like him? Better question, how many 41 year olds do you know that look like him?

Anywayz, he has something about him that women love, hell, even the men I know think he`s sexy. Not only is he gorgeus, but his voice is unbelievably sexy, and his style and attitude just raises him higher in my estimation.

He`s not even my typical kinda guy, but the guy is so attractive. I`ve been told that I have weird taste, or too picky..or mostly disagreeing with majority of the celebrities that everyone loves being hot (such as Orlando Bloom)--but people agree with me on Johnny! I feel so proud :D

So basically, he`s one of those rare celebrities that:

a) I like

B) Ages well

c) Doesn`t get face lifts, and all that other plastic surgery

d) Manages to look hot his whole life

e) Developes his own unique style, that people actually like.

f) Isn`t only famous for his looks, he`s a fabulous actor as well

So complete :wub: :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

oh...he comes and buys glasses from the optical that my brother works at....he said he is short...my bro met him....they say he is 5'10" but my brother is 5'10" and he said he is not 5'10"

but he said he is a cool guy...he was getting glasses and contacts for the pirates movies.

Guest quasicartes
Johnny Depp is so freaking hot. I mean, how many DILFs do you know that look like him? Better question, how many 41 year olds do you know that look like him?

Anywayz, he has something about him that women love, hell, even the men I know think he`s sexy. Not only is he gorgeus, but his voice is unbelievably sexy, and his style and attitude just raises him higher in my estimation.

He`s not even my typical kinda guy, but the guy is so attractive. I`ve been told that I have weird taste, or too picky..or mostly disagreeing with majority of the celebrities that everyone loves being hot (such as Orlando Bloom)--but people agree with me on Johnny! I feel so proud :D

So basically, he`s one of those rare celebrities that:

a) I like

B) Ages well

c) Doesn`t get face lifts, and all that other plastic surgery

d) Manages to look hot his whole life

e) Developes his own unique style, that people actually like.

f) Isn`t only famous for his looks, he`s a fabulous actor as well

So complete  :wub:  :wub:

I think you have just described Orlando Bloom instead. :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
oh...he comes and buys glasses from the optical that my brother works at....he said he is short...my bro met him....they say he is 5'10" but my brother is 5'10" and he said he is not 5'10"

but he said he is a cool guy...he was getting glasses and contacts for the pirates movies.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that's it marduk... i'm moving to la and working at ur uncle's optical!!! :fun:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...