Bellazon

Crystal Renn
Thumbnail

Lolita

• 2 weeks later...

Don't ask me how this could happen, but girls got an editorial in German magazine Brigitte and - I couldn't believe my eyes - it's glamourous and stunning, something I thought could never be said in the same sentence as Brigitte mag ... if the mag wouldn't be so bad I would consider buying and scanning, but I don't want to be seen when buying it so ... sorry.

Brigitte GER no. 25

source: tfs

credit: 3RingCircus

post-774-1262997289_thumb.jpg

post-774-1262997318_thumb.jpg

post-774-1262997325_thumb.jpg

post-774-1262997372_thumb.jpg

post-774-1262997382_thumb.jpg

post-774-1262997389_thumb.jpg

post-774-1262997426_thumb.jpg

post-774-1262997459_thumb.jpg

LOL I was talking to two of my friends (one who kind of reminds me of Renn) and we got into a big debate about having curves and being slim. ahaha it kind of got to a point where my skinny friend says she really wish she was born with curves, but that is really something you have to be blessed with unless you enhance it artificially while being skinny is a much more attainable image. so in a way I understand how anyone can really work to be slim while having amazing curves you'd have to be born with. hehehe we both openly envy our curvy friend. she fills out her clothes much better than us. :laugh:

love Renn, she's an inspiration. and I love this move towards healthier, curvier body image.

Oh yay! I found it the date, volume, issue and title for the one I'm looking for...now if anyone can get the story and pictures please? they didn't have it posted up on the website.

* August 31, 2009

* Vol. 72

* No. 9

Model Crystal Renn 'I Was Going to Die'

In a New Memoir, Crystal Renn Reveals Her Years Spent in a 'Private Hell' of Anorexia So She Could Walk the Runway—Before Finding Success as a Plus-Size Model

people.com

• 2 weeks later...