Bellazon

Bukkake fun for little boys!

schadenfreude

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...g=UTF8&v=glance

Standard 23 year old Japanese girl who looks 12 and dresses like she’s 6 sadly not included.

First review on Amazon.com.

Before I get to far into my review, I would like to make a note; one thing to think about if you're a parent looking to buy this item is that the discharge is encredibly similar to a different fluid produced by the human body and may be considered sexually deviant by those more versed in pop-culture. Otherwise I recommend every child out there have one to play with, or, at least one to share.

I tell you what, I'm very glad I was born a boy and had one of these to play with. Girls don't really like these toys when they are young; they say it looks weird. I guess I'd agree, it does somewhat resemble wrinkled, alien elbow-skin.

One complaint I have is to the accuracy of my model. I don't know if it was built like this (as I have been playing with mine for well over 22 years), but it just doesn't quite hit the mark reliably. I admit, I have used this toy so much that there are small grips worn into it, but thankfully that has only helped the pump (which works like a charm).

My friends and I like to get in a big circle with our oozinators and take turns trying to hit a cracker we place in the middle. The person whom doesn't manage to hit the cracker with their oozinator has to eat it (hence my complaint about the accuracy of mine). The fluid isn't very tasty though, but it is a non-toxic substance; this is good, as the manufacturer probably knew that, at some point in time, someone would end up spraying their oozinator in someone's mouth or something similarily childish. However, I hear it is good for the skin.

The toy does come in different sizes and colors, apparently. I don't know if it is a fluke from the manufacturer or not, but when we were playing our little game, I noticed that my oozinater was smaller in diameter, yet longer, than the oozinator my friend has. Another friend's oozinater was covered in what looked like a protective sheath. He explained to me that his mother and father decided not to remove the sheath when he got the toy, that it was a matter of preferrance.

My girlfriend tells me that its childish that I still play with my oozinator, and that its her turn to use it after all these years that I've gotten to play with it. I don't mind her borrowing it at all; in fact, she may be better with it than I am. But I will always be a diehard fan of the oozinator and someone would have to cut off my hairy, muscled hands before I would quit using it (though I'd try my damndest to find another way).

This toy shouldn't be used around other people unless by a responsible person, as others tend to find the oozinator childish or react in shock when discovering that it fires a sticky substance. With other adults, its usually okay, as long as you know them well and they consider you a good friend (if not, you may find yourself in jail). This toy isn't as fun with the elderly or animals, unless you are a social deviant and like to simply spray helpless creatures. As a side note, I was playing with my oozinator outside the local Victoria's Secret and a mugger attempted to seize my assets. I promptly fired my oozinator into his eyes, which temporarily distracted him, allowing me time to finish playing with my oozinator and get away.

Overall, the oozinator is a fantastic toy and I would recommend it to anyone who reads this article. The oozinator has all other toys beat, hands down.

Edited by schadenfreude