Bellazon

Olivia Brower
Thumbnail

Things to Know about SI Model Olivia Brower — Measurements and Personal Life
by Rakesh Chaudhary.  Published: September 02, 2021
Olivia appeared on Sports Illustrated two years in a row.

ngcb1

Model Olivia Brower shot to international fame in 2019 after she appeared in a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. She appeared on Sports Illustrated once again in 2020 and called it an honor as she had grown up reading the magazine.

Her two appearances on SI are the highlights of her career, and she has amassed over 330k followers on Instagram.

more https://hollywoodmask.com/p/olivia-brower-measurements-parents.html

nice to see some new content coming out of her, been too long since SI didn't have her back (worst decision ever)

also in that interview posted above, said she was born in 1994 making her 27 years old and that is i believe the first time (most of us) have known her age...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw the commercial on italian TV and yeah, probably they exaggerated in showing her “imperfect” body (which is perfect to me) just to highlight that they have sizes for any kind of body. But she doesn’t look like that in her stories or even SI. But I like her for being thicker, she’s gonna lose points if she starts to lose weight and become like every other basic model.

I agree that it is to highlight the different sizes. But I fell in love with her when she was not only beautiful but fit and seeing her playing the plus-size role now simply upsets me. I would have expected her to take her body shape more seriously, I believe there must be a middle ground between her slender 2016 look and her chubby Intimissimi look.

OB 16 vs. 21.jpg

3 hours ago, rxman said:

I agree that it is to highlight the different sizes. But I fell in love with her when she was not only beautiful but fit and seeing her playing the plus-size role now simply upsets me. I would have expected her to take her body shape more seriously, I believe there must be a middle ground between her slender 2016 look and her chubby Intimissimi look.

OB 16 vs. 21.jpg

+1 . Olivia definitely looks awesome on the left there! Pictures say it all!

4 hours ago, rxman said:

OB 16 vs. 21.jpg

why choose that photo on the left for comparison here?

that was when she was like 18 and pre-Sports Illustrated days

a more proper comparison would be her most recent SI shoot which is over 2 years ago now or even the one prior to that

I think most of us consider those shoots her most beautiful work and physical state so that comparison is much more appropriate

anyway, with all that said, I am fine with her current weight and body nothing wrong with having a little meat on her bones instead of being ultra skinny with ribs showing and what not

5 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

I saw the commercial on italian TV and yeah, probably they exaggerated in showing her “imperfect” body (which is perfect to me) just to highlight that they have sizes for any kind of body. But she doesn’t look like that in her stories or even SI. But I like her for being thicker, she’s gonna lose points if she starts to lose weight and become like every other basic model.

And it might just be easier and more comfortable for her to be more thick to average than a few years ago. Nobody knows how much of a work out she had to put in to be a slim in 2016 as she was. If her choice is to work out 5 days a week for 3 hours a day to keep that weight off, or work out twice a week for two hours, enjoy her life more and still get enough work? It'd be kind of stupid not to be more like she is now.

To each their own, everyone has a different preference and if you prefer how her body looked in 2016, it’s definitely okay. But you can’t compare a picture of when she was a young adult and now. It’s called growth, every woman’s body changes in the years, whether it is because they stop working out, or they work out more, they change diets, but who cares? Intimissimi photoshopped her to make her look more like a “normal girl” than a model, showing that each kind of body is perfect in their own way. I understand their message, but it’s wrong to photoshop models to send a message, but like them, many other photographers and magazine do. But regarding her body, it’s hers and she decides to do whatever she wants with it. Of course it would disappoint me a bit if she chooses to go back to skinny days, since I love her for being meaty, but it’s not fair to judge her, especially by saying “chubby”, which I find a bad word to describe her, as if she looks bad right now, and she does look good.