Bellazon

Olivia Brower
Thumbnail

sometimes i have trouble understanding how she can be so gorgeous, I think she is truly one of the most beautiful women on the planet and super underrated as a model

really miss her in SI Swim this year, can't believe she only got 2 years with them

• 2 weeks later...

LOL you 2 talking about "miss universe" like it's just a title to be thrown around and like she has done anything worthy of it.

Nothing against Olivia, but do you even know if she has done beauty pageants before? Cause the women who compete for Miss Universe train at that stuff almost their entire lives.

Miss universe and other such pageants are far more than just who is prettiest and who has the best body in a swimsuit. Do you know her views or talents that would help her win such an event?

24 minutes ago, MERPER said:

LOL you 2 talking about "miss universe" like it's just a title to be thrown around and like she has done anything worthy of it.

Nothing against Olivia, but do you even know if she has done beauty pageants before? Cause the women who compete for Miss Universe train at that stuff almost their entire lives.

Miss universe and other such pageants are far more than just who is prettiest and who has the best body in a swimsuit. Do you know her views or talents that would help her win such an event?

I met a Miss Universe once.  She was dumb as a stump and her talent was wearing a swimsuit.

Other pageants are, I understand, more demanding.

11 hours ago, snort said:

I met a Miss Universe once.  She was dumb as a stump and her talent was wearing a swimsuit.

Other pageants are, I understand, more demanding.

that's cool

but honestly, what do we know about Olivia that suggest she isn't too?

again, not saying she is, just asking because unless I am missing something we rarely ever hear her speak outside of very minimal stuff in SI Swimsuit videos

I can't recall any videos out there of her speaking for more than 30 seconds or on any topic other than modeling...

I hope my failed attempt at trying to be funny of a comment was not to be taken seriously.  I know nothing of what it takes to win a miss universe and did not intend to downplay the people whom invested their time and effort towards winning the title.  Nicoel asked whether or not Olivia could win a miss universe if she wanted to. Nicoel asked this in a thread about Olivia.  I am a fan of Olivia and frankly, I believe she can achieve anything she sets her mind to.    

I suppose I have expressed myself wrong. It is clear that Miss Universe contestants prepare for their entire lives and fight to fulfill that dream, but I said it because of what it takes to have the title of "Most Beautiful Woman in the World", not because of the whole process. Olivia is very pretty and that cannot be denied and I think that for many of us, she already has that title.

• 2 weeks later...