Bellazon

Let's talk about a couple of serious, ambitious and marvellous covers of Femme Actuelle.

Let's meet Audrey Favardin who made a couple of Femme Actuelle covers (usually that's how they do). I really like this work.

56aa9e0619d41_AudreyFavardinfemmeactuell56aa9e0846fab_AudreyFavardinFemmeAC3.thu56aa9e09860e8_AudreyFavardinfemmeac5.thu56aa9e0a9d0c1_AudreyFavardinFemmeAC2.thu

And Audrey is also on the cover of a special free issue on beauty (and included within a mag issue) :

56aa9e2bd2686_AudreyFavardinfemmeacspecb

On 19/1/2016 at 11:23 PM, Enrico_sw said:

Ruth Fradgley (from Karin models Paris) who was quite a regular cover girl for Femme Actuelle as well (around 2008 ; I'll have to find back the other ones)

Let's complete the Ruth Fradgley set with a couple more (I don't think it's all of them) :

56aaaa5b19099_RuthFradgley23.thumb.jpg.256aaaa5c01616_RuthFradgleyFAc3.thumb.jpg

56aaaa5cdedf2_RuthFradgleyFemmeActuelle.56aaaa5dbc2eb_RuthFradgleyFemmeAc2.thumb

56aaaa5e82527_RuthFradgley14.thumb.jpg.756aaaa5f54fb0_RuthFradgley22.thumb.jpg.5

Femme actuelle issue of February 1st, 2016

The cover model is Jessica Stenebo (a Swedish model @ Karin models Paris).

56afe0098d212_JessicaStenebofemmeactuell

Very good photoshoot I think, with a good setup and play on the lights. I have to mention the extremely charming smile.

Well done (and, as often with FA, the casting is with less famous but very pretty models)

Editorial :

56afde61210e1_JessicaStenebointfemmeac2.56afde6294597_JessicaStenebointfemmeac4.56afde639d64a_JessicaStenebointfemmeac3.56afde655e152_JessicaStenebointfemmeac1.

On 29/1/2016 at 3:24 PM, Dayrell said:

Nice work Enrico, thanks for the covers and IDs!

Thanks. I really like the "artwork" of this magazine and the fact that they often choose "less famous" models, who are usually really pretty (natural beauties rather than too much refined ones).

Fairy who whisper in your ears haha.:D
And what about the real fact ? You work for them ?

And... You seems to know many things about french actresses, singers.... Are you french ? If not, I wonder how much time you might spend looking for all those information.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2016 at 9:26 PM, Sushi02 said:

Fairy who whisper in your ears haha.:D
And what about the real fact ? You work for them ?

And... You seems to know many things about french actresses, singers.... Are you french ? If not, I wonder how much time you might spend looking for all those information.

Hey, hey, now that's a curious sushi. ;)  ;) Am I French ? Let's say that if I were a sushi, I would be a sushi with foie gras ! (yes, it does exist, check it out)

http://www.macuisinejaponaise.fr/nigiri-sushi-au-foie-gras/nigiri-sushi-au-foie-gras-ma-cuisine-japonaise_18_580

2 hours ago, modelknowledge said:

they tend to use the same cover models over and over. So once you identify one. You need to look through the back issues for more.

Yes, they tend to use the same models over and over (up to 16 times ! Usually in issues that are close in time for obvious photoshooting issues, but sometimes they can use a model 5 years after). It's even more than that : they tend to use a handful of model agencies...

On ‎18‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 1:14 AM, Enrico_sw said:

Hey, hey, now that's a curious sushi. ;)  ;) Am I French ? Let's say that if I were a sushi, I would be a sushi with foie gras ! (yes, it does exist, check it out)

http://www.macuisinejaponaise.fr/nigiri-sushi-au-foie-gras/nigiri-sushi-au-foie-gras-ma-cuisine-japonaise_18_580

Lol! Looks strange, but must be delicious I guess !

On ‎28‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 11:29 PM, Enrico_sw said:

... Iris Freidis, from Mademoiselle Agency (her 5th cover for Femme Actuelle)

56d374bf26bf1_IrisFreidisFemmeactuelle5.

Wow I wouldn't recognize her from her cover, 2 weeks ago. Very nice cover tho, just got my copy yesterday.

• 5 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, Rajesh Gavkar said:

Beautiful Model from L'Oreal Professionnel Pro Fiber Ad, may be a femme actuelle model??

Does anyone know her???

proapp.jpg maxresdefault.jpg

Of course ! It's Gabriela Dallagnol (check out the previous posts, she has made a couple of covers for Femme Actuelle)