Bellazon

Ophélie Guillermand
Thumbnail

• 4 weeks later...

HOW TO STAY FIT LIKE OPHELIE

PHOTOGRAPHY: Pier Grassano

We had the pleasure of meeting Ophelie in New York for this shoot around the city, which turned into a show of her athletic skills.

Jumping and running through traffic, Ophelie put us to the test and gave us a few tips to stay fit like her

How often do you work out?

If I’m home in NY, I usually workout every 2 days- One day on, One day off. I either go to the gym, or work out with my trainer Julian.

What is your workout routine?

On my own, I start by running at different interval speeds for about 15 minutes. I get bored running at the gym for too long, but interval training makes it harder and keeps you focused! After that I do 3 to 4 sets of 8 exercises to work out my abs, arms, back and legs.

Do you have a favorite sport?

I like boxing… it feels so good to punch out that extra energy and stress In the summer I like playing fun sports with my friends like tennis, biking & snorkeling. The workout has to be enjoyable for you to keep the routine, so don’t push yourself too hard on it.

What would you suggest to a lazy ass like me to stay motivated and keep an active life?

To stay motivated… that is the first reason why I have a trainer! lol Especially in winter. I think the best is to have a trainer to keep you on track, or to book a group class. Once you book a class, you will most generally need to go  !

7yhoHONt.jpg 9E3MZij9.jpg 2c3zyitY.jpg tVLoGouP.jpg BtF3clnR.jpg

source: modelsjam