Bellazon

Superman Returns

mylovelyangel

It's a bird it's a plane, omg i think they have ruin the superman series as we no it.

post-2633-1146600013.jpg

Directed by: Bryan Singer

Writing credits: Jerry Siegel (characters) & Joe Shuster (characters)

Genre: Action / Adventure / Fantasy / Sci-Fi (more)

Plot Outline: After a long visit to the lost remains of the planet Krypton, the Man of Steel returns to earth to become the peoples savior once again and reclaim the love of Lois Lane.

Credited cast:

Brandon Routh .... Superman/Clark Kent

Kevin Spacey .... Lex Luthor

Kate Bosworth .... Lois Lane

James Marsden .... Richard White

Frank Langella .... Perry White

Sam Huntington .... Jimmy Olsen

Eva Marie Saint .... Martha Kent

Parker Posey .... Kitty Kowalski

Kal Penn .... Stanford

Stephan Bender .... Young Clark Kent

New trailer: http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/supermanreturns/hd/

post-2633-1146600031_thumb.jpg

post-2633-1146600046_thumb.jpg

Edited by My Lovely Angel

• 3 weeks later...

Why couldn't they have just let the Smallville storyline evolve to the point where a movie was due? I never really liked Superman but thought Smallville made the story interesting. This movie just seems like typical Hollywood crap though...it'll make a buck...but not mine.

:laugh: They are making a Aquaman movie I believe James Cameron is set to direct. I also want a Deadpool or Batman Beyond, sometihng new to the comic movie field.

<_< Personally I am against the Superman movie because I think it is wrong to completely void 3 and 4 in the series even if they weren't that great, and argued it for awhile with people. Plus all the actors and actress picked are a mistake how do you go back in age from 2. If anything they should of cgi'd Reeves. But it looks like the movie is only going to be only good for special effects.

I won't be seeing this movie. I have a deep, deep love for the Superman mythology. I have no idea if they've screwed it up or not.

I watched Season 4 of Smallville - most of it, anyway, and they screw it up too. After I head Clark and Lana bumped this season, I made a vow I'd never watch an episode again.

Why? I love Lois Lane. She's my hero, my idol. Who I look up to. The strong, ballsy, take no prisioners stand up in a man's world version of the character. Love.

Smallville, she's a college drop out, a party girl and a floozy; good for a one liner, but not much else. And it was she who Clark was supposed to lose the big V to. Smallville's obsession for Lana Lang pushed me to the brink of my patience, and not even a Trent Ford gueststar could make me come back.

Superman Returns: They put Kate Bosworth in the roll of Lois Lane. The most unLois Lane actress, both physically and aura wise. In the roll.

That sealed the deal for me. Petty? You betcha. But I'm anal about the canonization of my favorite characters.