post-42006-0-1446135130-26543_thumb.jpg

LFW SS15

post-42006-0-1446135130-28059_thumb.jpg

in NYC

post-42006-0-1446135130-29378_thumb.jpg

post-42006-0-1446135130-2996_thumb.jpg

TRANSLATION

Luma Grothe signed a contract with L'Oréal 

In addition to covering the fashion shows, backstage beauty and the queue during fashion weeks, we also keep an eye on the models! Last season, for example, who stood out was the Waleska Gorczevski, this time was exclusive to Animale. Two seasons ago also had the Angolan Maria Borges, who returned to Brazil for the 2nd time for this spring-summer 2015/16. And today is the turn of Luma Grothe, who despite working as a model since she was 16 - is now at 22 - was highlighted in this issue because just closed a contract with L'Oréal - remember we talked about the importance of contracts with brands Beauty pras models? - And it was exclusive Balcony in Fashion Week. To keep an eye on Santa Catarina, rolled a chat with her. Read below and then click the picture to open the gallery and view photos with Luma!

How did you start?

With 16 years participated in the "Fantastic Girl". I ended up not being selected, but they saw me and invited me to come to SP. At that age I did my 1st fashion week here in Brazil, but then moved to London and Milan to work there, where I did a lot of photo at first and then started to parade indeed!

What are its origins?

I have German descent, African and Japanese, but by far, the great-grandparents. My family is well mixed and no one seems to each other, you know? My sister looks more Japanese, my father is darker ... We are 50% German and the other half is this whole mix, but we are 100% Brazilian - then our culture is well here even.

As close the contract with L'Oréal?

I was shooting the campaign of the perfume of Paco Rabanne, coming out this June, and the hair there liked me and showed me to L'Oréal, because he is also responsible for the beauty brand. When the president of the company saw my picture wanted very close to me - how it started. It was very quickly: in a couple of months we negotiate and close contracts.

In addition to L'Oréal, which other works were important pro growth?

They had several. I consider all very important shows such as Versace, Burberry ... In the campaign of Dsquared2 and all the covers and editorials for "Vogue", "Elle" and "Harper's Bazaar".

And what is your dream job now?

I want to parade for Victoria's Secret! And do campaigns for Prada and Gucci would be not bad either ...