Bellazon

Multiple Nordstrom Model ID

sierrachenee

I can't really tell you their names, but i'm pretty sure 1 and 5 are the same girl ( It's possible they aren't but they look similar.

yes they do look like they might be the same model, I tried to take a close look for any birth marks as that is usually a good way to be certain but don't see any, but a lot of facial features do look very identical, eye brows, jaw line shape, eyes, the lower lip (slighty open mouth on one picture makes the top lip just a little different.

Quick update on #3 from separate thread:

She's Zorana Kuzmanovic from Serbia. Here's an older link to her portfolio from Donna Models in Japan

http://www.donnamodels.jp/details_images.aspx?modelID=486046&headingID=&nav=&subid=6049&mainsubid=6049&sexid=0&ethnicID=0&n=23

and another link to her portfolio at womendirect.it

http://www.womendirect.it/Models/1-3489/ZORANA%20KUZMANOVIC.html#

I can't really tell you their names, but i'm pretty sure 1 and 5 are the same girl ( It's possible they aren't but they look similar.

yes they do look like they might be the same model, I tried to take a close look for any birth marks as that is usually a good way to be certain but don't see any, but a lot of facial features do look very identical, eye brows, jaw line shape, eyes, the lower lip (slighty open mouth on one picture makes the top lip just a little different.

Yeah I think they might be now that I've taken another look.