Bellazon

Gail Elliott
Thumbnail

specdude

Amazing video, @fumi! Thanks! And thank you @specdude for finding Tarlazzi show on Youtube. :flower: I must say the 1991-92 were my favorite years of Gail. She was pure perfection - hair, face, body and walk, everything was on top. And I am still amazed by her runway resume and how she walked for almost every huge designer: Chanel, Dior, YSL, Versace, Mugler, Prada, Oscar de la Renta, Valentino, Armani etc. I guess the only designer for whom she has never made appearance on a catwalk is Givenchy, but it was his loss... ;) 

On 12/29/2018 at 9:28 AM, ArianaVSCouture said:

Amazing video, @fumi! Thanks! And thank you @specdude for finding Tarlazzi show on Youtube. :flower: I must say the 1991-92 were my favorite years of Gail. She was pure perfection - hair, face, body and walk, everything was on top. And I am still amazed by her runway resume and how she walked for almost every huge designer: Chanel, Dior, YSL, Versace, Mugler, Prada, Oscar de la Renta, Valentino, Armani etc. I guess the only designer for whom she has never made appearance on a catwalk is Givenchy, but it was his loss... ;) 

That was really a unique era. All the models at that time looked amazing. Hair, makeup, clothes all came together perfectly.

• 1 month later...

I don't know if this has been posted in this thread or any other but there is nice lot of Gail in these from a Private Backstage Party in March 1992.

All of the big names from that era are there - Yasmin Le Bon, Gail Elliott, Linda Evangelista, Nadja Auermann, Claudia Schiffer, Tatjana Patitz, Heather Stewart-Whyte, Claudia Mason, Susan Holmes, Nadege, Naomi Campbell, and Yasmeen Ghauri.

Kind Regards

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...