Bellazon

Gail Elliott
Thumbnail

specdude

• 2 weeks later...

I've been a real fan of Gail Elliott for many years. I found her work as a model to be completely alluring - her beauty is timeless. Still, so little is known about her. How did she get started? What was it like working in the modelling industry back in the 1980s & 1990s? I've always wished that gail would write an autobiography. I think it would be a fascinating insight into the way things once were.

With that in mind, I'm thinking about a Kickstarter campaign to raise money that would give Gail the incentive to write it. Imagine all the wonderful photographs that could be included. Maybe even some candids.

At the moment, I've no idea how I would go about starting this. Obviously, I cannot contact Gail or her management unless it was a viable proposition. This means I would need to present them with some idea that there is enough interest in this.

With that in mind, I am canvassing names and email addresses to get some idea of people's interest.

Giving me this information is not any kind of financial commitment on your part. It's simply so I can get an idea of numbers.

If you want to add your name and email, I've included a form on my blog. This information is completely confidential. As an additional security measure, you’ll need to pm for a password, this will let you register your interest. I don’t want to deal with people just spamming my site.

http://www.jasonnewton.net/kickstarter/

I’ve been on TFS & Bellazon for some years now so I hope people can trust me.

Remember, at this stage, it’s for gauging interested numbers of people only.

The contact form will remain active for 30 days, after which time it will be removed.

Guys, if enough people show an interest, we can make it happen.

Best Wishes,

fumi, I tried to lend my support for you campaign, but the page was not available. :( 

That's really kind of you but I took the link down. You are the first and only person to even contact me.

Sorry, but I don't think it's likely it will happen. I've had no respnses at all (except for you). Thanks again for lending your support.