Bellazon

Thor: The Dark World (2013)

Clauds

• 1 month later...

I just went to watch it last night at an Advanced Screening (I paid $100 for me and my little brother, you got all sorts of cool stuff with it), and I have to say it is worth every penny to go watch it. Some scenes you literally cannot stop laughing and there will be a scene where you will want to cry (bring your Kleenex tissues). Oh and my favourite man makes a cameo <3 

Chris Hemsworth in VMAX 3D is such a pleasure, all the little details of his body and face are perfect  :ddr:

Just got back from finally watching it :clap:

Here's my unbiased opinion:

It is amazing, I love that it's super funny too. Loki & Thor are by far the best thing in the whole Marvel universe IMO, they just work so well together, makes me sad to think Loki will miss The Avengers 2 :( I can do without Jane, I actually didn't like her in this movie at all TBH, at least we do know she dies in the comic books so we'll get rid of her eventually. I love Darcy too, she cracks me up. I also love what they did with Erik's character, I would have hated it if the guy was all happy and normal after the Avengers. 

I didn't appreciate the 3D that much though, I didn't really add anything to the movie except for the fact I could almost touch my beloved shirtless Hemsworth but other than that I don't think the 3D was really needed. 

I don't want to ruin the movie anyone so all I'll say is that there needs to be a Thor 3 so they tell more about what happens with Odin at the end of the movie. 

My biased opinion:

Chris Hemsworth is like God, there were several times in the movie I thought my ovaries would explode and best friend had to tell me to shut up :rofl: I can't think of anyone else better for the role. He makes Thor so human-like, it's just lovely :heart:

Tom is also awesome, even though Loki is one hell of a bastard you can't help but love him. Best villain ever, like at certain points in all Marvel movies you actually do want him to win the whole thing and become king