Bellazon

Piercings & Tattoos

penny.lane

• 4 weeks later...

I love Ana B.'s tattoo, I sooo want to get that done. I also want something on my ankle, but I want it to be meaningful. I like the idea of a Bible verse made to look like an ankle bracelet. I like the star on the wrist that a lot of the celebrities have ( Gisele, Nicole Richie, etc. ).

I love Adriana's belly button piercing, especially the reverse barbell that she uses. This is the cloest thing I've found the resembles it ( someone from Bellazon pointed this out to me a long time ago ) and I went ahead and ordered it because it's really cute and simple.

[claps] Piercings are oh so fun! I just have three in each ear, and I have my tongue pierced, I really want a tattoo, but my mom won't let me. <_< At least she let me get my tongue done, which is what I wanted the mostest! xD Oh let me say tattos on guys are sexy xD

• 2 months later...

HAHAHA Why ?!! Its something a girly can do :laugh: . I had my belly pierced last year and im planning on getting my eyebrow pierced too but my friends told me its a bad idea. I also want a tattoo behind my right ear, a little star would be nice :heart:

I was wondering the same thing the night before i got it done. :laugh: . Im sure if you ask anyone else they'll tell you its not hurt at all, (i dont know why, they might not human beings... :| ) but for me, it was so damn painful. Its like when you get a shot but the pain will stay longer. If you plan to have one do tell them to clean the needle infront of your eyes. It'll sore for a month or at least 2 weeks. I like it