Bellazon

Piercings & Tattoos

penny.lane

• 1 month later...

I just got my belly button pierced a couple of days ago! I think it's cute, and it didn't really hurt all the much... Just a deep breath in, stare at the ceiling, deep breath out - and it's over. She said it would take about a year to fully heal, though... kinda bummed about that. Has it been quicker for anyone else?

I just got my belly button pierced a couple of days ago! I think it's cute, and it didn't really hurt all the much... Just a deep breath in, stare at the ceiling, deep breath out - and it's over. She said it would take about a year to fully heal, though... kinda bummed about that. Has it been quicker for anyone else?

not reall...it took me about 10 months. :whistle:

and I just took it off a weak ago... :p

• 2 weeks later...

well when i turn 18 :p haha i'm going to get 3 tattoos, i've decided.

1. angel wings like nicole richies on my back

2. a tattooed bracelet with a cross on it

3. a bible verse either on my foot, inside of my wrist, or have it spiral around my wrist to make it look like a bracelet.

pain is beauty :p haha and i think tattoos are pretty (well depends what they are and how big :ninja: haha)

Does it hurt tho? And why does it take such a long time to heal?

my friends and cousin got their belly pierced and they say it didn't hurt at all cause it was done so quickly, but not sure why it heals so slowly

yeah it didn't hurt at all. but anyways, i wanna get a small tattoo when i'm 18 prolly on

my lower back or on my wrist. not sure where to put it.