Bellazon

Piercings & Tattoos

penny.lane

whatever you pierce...there will be people who are going to stare at you, and old women will look down on you. As soon as there is metal in your face, you are suddenly a freak, and people will treat you that way. So be ready to get stares. At the same time, you will attract cool people with similar interests. Plus hot members of the opposite sex will hit on you. ;)

I couldn't careless if my guy has holes anywhere, with the exception of the penis. I wouldn't want to feel so uncomfortable by worrying about hurting it or something. I'm still waiting to get a tattoo on my foot, probably going to do it this summer... and i'm scared

Lol, yea, I think I'll stray from the penis piercing. Maybe one day when sex has lost it's appeal...but then again, i doubt that will ever happen. Why do you want it on your foot? Signifigance? Or just a good spot to hide it?

something.. I'm almost decided ... undecided ... I don't know if I want to go big or small...

I know I want it to be on the inner side of the top of my foot. under the ankle and above the part where the foot arches. I'll probably put a star, not a typical star though... *not a five point star...

I used to want a tattoo but now I don't want it cause EVERYBODY has one. I might get a peircing though. I only have the ears done.

Yeah I know what you mean.... too many guys have "tribal" tats, and too many girls have butterflies/japanese writing/a tattoo of a sun or something similar above their ass.

I have belly piercing. 4 in right ear and want to do mooore :D This summer I want to piercing my tongue and do a tattoo. It will be celthic cross of death.

All my piercing I did by myself :)

Before you get it you should make sure its not the same as the celtic crosses neo-nazis use... same with the people that are talking about runes.

Damn girl! You're hardcore! That's pretty sweet! celtic cross of death, lol, that just sounds badass.

Thanks ;) Now I'm gonna to put out my belly piercing and to it again. It would be my third time.

and nick- i'm sure it won't be the same :)