Bellazon

Piercings & Tattoos

penny.lane

I was wondering the same thing the night before i got it done. :laugh: . Im sure if you ask anyone else they'll tell you its not hurt at all, (i dont know why, they might not human beings... :| ) but for me, it was so damn painful. Its like when you get a shot but the pain will stay longer. If you plan to have one do tell them to clean the needle infront of your eyes. It'll sore for a month or at least 2 weeks. I like it

Oh, cause I want one sooo bad. :laugh: I heard it hurts when you go in saltwater..like at the beach? is it true?

I do have a couple of body piercings, which

I would not usually disclose, although this is

over the internet; therefore you aren't likely

to lift my top up whilst I am not wearing a bra.

So ...

I have a nipple piercing, and a nose ring. It's

lovely having those piercings, but my pain tol-

erance is terribly low; the pain I want through

for those piercings were rather unbearable.

• 1 month later...

both ears & bellybutton pierced.

I pierced my nose a long time ago but it didn't look good so i let it close.

I had my tongue pierced twice.

The first time it was too annoying to eat and i couldnt get used to the stud so i stopped wearin it.

The 2nd time i had it re-opened my dad bought me a computer to stop wearing my tongue stud. :p

• 2 weeks later...

I really really really wants my ears pierced. Im 16 and still not had them yet!!

All my friends had there ears done when they was babies, or at leats before they started primary school, and I used to gets so jealous when they come into school wearing big gold earings (I stll does gets jealous :ninja: )

I really wants it done still, but Im so scared :cry:

Does ear piercing on the fleshy bit of the lobe hurt?? even a little bit?? Coz I got sensory intergration disorder so for me I feels pain more then normal people, and even if I didnt have SID I would still be a pussy so Im a massive wimp :s

I also wants my bellybutton done

I also wants a tattoo, a little star on my finger tip to symbolize me beng able to do whatever I sets my mind to, but Im scared of that too!!

• 2 months later...

I can't remember if I posted in this topic or not lol.

I have my ears done and my tongue but none of them are in at the moment.

However I want to get my tongue done again and even my nipples...lol and lip piercings are so effing hot I may even want that done in the future, when I have the money.

I've had my ears pierced several times and my belly button done twice (it closed up when I took it out for a month or two, so I had to get it re-done). No pain at all, especially for the belly button, it was the least painful.

I don't think I'm the tattoo kind of girl. I do want to get a clover, but I'm trying to get the rest of my family to go with me, that way it'll be a family thing and I'll be less likely to regret it. Haha.

• 2 weeks later...

I previously had my right wrist pierced.

Right now, I have a few tattoos

one on my left wrist

foot

torso

upper/middle thigh

and bottom of my foot

I have all words, except for an African symbol on my foot

I don't think pictures look right (like hearts, butterflies, etc)

or at least they wouldn't on me. hauahua.!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I have 3 holes in each ear, left side of lip, and belly button pierced. Also 6 tattoos!! 1 on each shoulder blade, one on each side of my hip bones, one on my wrist and another on my ankle. My b/f hates it!! I would love another tattoo, but I think I'm running out of room, plus my b/f would probably not talk to me!!

I have had my ears pierced since I was about a year old (and I still remember getting them done...weird, eh?). I had my belly-button pierced a week ago! I love it! Thinking about getting something a few inches lower, if you know what I mean, but I don't think I shall dare anytime soon. ;)

Love tongue rings and tattoos...from a distance. Keep them far away from my body, though!

I was wondering the same thing the night before i got it done. :laugh: . Im sure if you ask anyone else they'll tell you its not hurt at all, (i dont know why, they might not human beings... :| ) but for me, it was so damn painful. Its like when you get a shot but the pain will stay longer. If you plan to have one do tell them to clean the needle infront of your eyes. It'll sore for a month or at least 2 weeks. I like it

Everyone told me it didn't hurt and I swear I've never felt anything more painful! :laugh: But I have no problem with it now; I took a few days off of running but have resumed my normal cardio schedule. It was a little swollen after the third day, and is still a teensy bit red and itchy, but all in all.. no problem. I have a mutant immune system, though; I'm like Wolverine from X-Men! I heal FAST, so it could just be me. Aiming to change my piercing in July sometime (I got the barbell that takes the least time to heal). I'm already buying some gorgeous rings online. :whistle:

post-2379-1211656665_thumb.jpg