Bellazon

Katja Shchekina

Guest MissIsabella

she's okay. very average looking, i think. and i can't really tell how her body is from those outfits. i like her, she smiles at least, and i definitely want to see more pictures-

GOD, do you want to know what's absolutely sick????? i almost ended that last sentence with "before i make a decision" -- as in BEFORE I DECIDE WHETHER SHE'S HOT OR NOT!!!!!!! we're f*^king sick. i feel completely ashamed of myself for being so superficially judgemental. but i can't help it -- it IS the truth. i do want to see more pictures before i decide if i find her attractive. but i don't necessarily think that this is healthy. i mean, the first thing i noticed were her big knees. her BIG. KNEES.

i'm disgusting. its people like me that make the women of the world feel like shit.

i don't know what to do with myself.

i think i can only post to appreciate beauty. no more critiques. i even felt guilty earlier today when i called that "dip it low" singer trashy.

"if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all". . . . maybe its true after all.. . .

ok. let me edit this post then to only say:

"she looks promising. i am interested to see how she develops."

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm i dunno what to say. She can look gorgeous then she can look ughhhh. Interesting but i dunno pretty in some pictures, average in others. I would say she was average but a good average i dunno lol

• 1 month later...
she's okay.  very average looking, i think.  and i can't really tell how her body is from those outfits.  i like her, she smiles at least, and i definitely want to see more pictures-

GOD, do you want to know what's absolutely sick?????  i almost ended that last sentence with "before i make a decision" -- as in BEFORE I DECIDE WHETHER SHE'S HOT OR NOT!!!!!!! we're f*^king sick. i feel completely ashamed of myself for being so superficially judgemental. but i can't help it -- it IS the truth.  i do want to see more pictures before i decide if i find her attractive.  but i don't necessarily think that this is healthy.    i mean, the first thing i noticed were her big knees.  her BIG.  KNEES.

i'm disgusting.  its people like me that make the women of the world feel like shit.

i don't know what to do with myself.

i think i can only post to appreciate beauty.  no more critiques. i even felt guilty earlier today when i called that "dip it low" singer trashy.

"if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all". . . .  maybe its true after all.. . .

ok.  let me edit this post then to only say:

"she looks promising.  i am interested to see how she develops."

Dont blame yourself, its only natural as human beings to judge on physical apprearance. I remeber reading somewhere that even animals judge on beauty of an animals face , the better the symmetry of the face the more attractive. something like that. its all normal for humans and even animals, beauty is here for a reason. I dont know but I know it is here for something.

• 4 weeks later...