Bellazon

SASI 2013

Clauds

If I had to make an assessment of this first issue of SA Swimsuit, I would say that obviously everything is not very clear... 

Many negative points : shots in LQ, Homepage not good, really not good  :D , The Gen's shoot is not from this years but from 2012 (... the proof HERE), All the models was not there during the "launch party"..., NO news profile videos for the models for the launch, and a few others like that...  :/

Fortunately the line-up is VERY good i think, ALL the shoots are beautiful (even if visibly they don't want to show them to us ... :laugh: )

My favs shoots are those of Genevieve (of course), Xenia, Nicole and Michelle ! 

The cover is pretty "meh."  I guess even SASI can pull off an "SISE": wow us with behind-the-scenes stuff, then disappoint with the cover.  Genevieve has a fantastic chest body, but facially, she is a terrible model.  :ninja:

Candice looks like she is ready for a nap in every single picture, seriously her body is banging but her facial expressions o.O

I don't like the cover at all either, It is a great picture and Gen looks amazing but is def not a cover worthy picture. I am sure she had better pictures

If I had to make an assessment of this first issue of SA Swimsuit, I would say that obviously everything is not very clear... 

Many negative points : shots in LQ, Homepage not good, really not good  :D , The Gen's shoot is not from this years but from 2012 (... the proof HERE), All the models was not there during the "launch party"..., NO news profile videos for the models for the launch, and a few others like that...  :/

Fortunately the line-up is VERY good i think, ALL the shoots are beautiful (even if visibly they don't want to show them to us ... :laugh: )

My favs shoots are those of Genevieve (of course), Xenia, Nicole and Michelle ! 

The photos from our South African Swimsuit Launch party are almost ready to be uploaded... here is a little teaser for you while you wait...Photo by Winston Kletter, – with Nicole Meyer, Derryn Lester, Careen Truter, Candice Boucher and Genevieve Morton.

ablVquqQ.jpg

acdicb2p.jpg adcCjo4L.jpg adynWSua.jpg adtROF3I.jpg adrFXrjN.jpg aduOPHdX.jpg achobmjr.jpg acgbeu6r.jpg abujnRSS.jpg abtZIJfF.jpg acq61NRc.jpg acc2rkrK.jpg adtiHwO2.jpg abs9ks68.jpg acjahcOb.jpg abb3es5X.jpg

Did Michelle did not want to the event?