Bellazon

Megan Williams
Thumbnail

2324lebron

I still have hope that some day, maybe a couple decades from now, VS will join this current decade and begin having photos available in HD quality. Like,  do they not think that matters to people, or do they think that it will further expose the fact that they use recycled stock photos and photoshop different outfits on their models? Because it's not like people can't already tell with their current photos that that's what they do. They're so behind the times I think most people would prefer that there be third party photos of a VS photoshoot than actual VS releases, I don't even get remotely excited about VS photos. I understand their primary focus is on the clothing and not the models, but come on. It would be such a relatively minimal expense for them to upgrade. Maybe they don't want it to be as much work to photoshop the human out of these beautiful models like with Megan's mole (which subtracts absolutely nothing from her beauty by the way, it just makes her human)