Bellazon

Marios Lekkas
Thumbnail

SontaSejou

I doubt seriously that Marios is being phased out of the industry; the runway has always been used to mainly, though not entirely, to introduce new models. He has been putting in a lot of work for a few years now. He may simply be taking a break form it all. Successful and top male models do that all the time. It can be exhausting travelling all over the world for jobs, and they do have lives away from the camera. Some may go to school, work in the real world, try acting, etc. Given that he's proven to be such a good model, he doesn't have to search for jobs as much, clients are likely to come looking for him. Bottom line: the fact that you can't find much very recent work is probably his choice. One other thing; models do not catwalk for the money, its one of the least lucrative parts of the modeling industry with the exception of an exalted few.

Hes still modeling guys and looking better than ever :blush: At Versace F/W 08/09, I'll post the rest of this set and more soon but I gotta go now :wave:

post-6767-1210170311_thumb.jpg

post-6767-1210170344_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...