Bellazon

Black Beauties

Qball

You know what's a shame? I heard around 70% of black women in the USA are single. And if they don't marry by a certain age, they'll never get married at all. Black women are gorgeous. I don't know what the deal is. :(

goddayum that woman is ugly...

You know what's a shame? I heard around 70% of black women in the USA are single. And if they don't marry by a certain age, they'll never get married at all. Black women are gorgeous. I don't know what the deal is. :(

ok? lol, why does this thread always have to get so serious? just post pictures.

ok? lol, why does this thread always have to get so serious? just post pictures.

I don't know...just saying is all.

I don't know...just saying is all.

garcelle3.gif