Bellazon

Ljupka Gojić
Thumbnail

Luna

This biography is from http://www.croatian-models.com/beautyljupka.html... It was written by Ljupka herself.. I hope it isn't too long! :wave:

I was born on June 4, 1982 in Zagreb, Croatia. I have modeled for over five years now. When I was 11 I persuaded my mother to take me to a model agency where I learned basic steps as a model. I became Midiken's model when I was 10 years old. I appeared for the first time on the cover of TEEN Croatia magazine in 1995. The photographer was Dusko Vlaovic. I was only 12 years old at the time. Shortly after, accompanied by my parents and my Midiken agent, I visited Milan, New York, and Los Angeles where I made my breakthrough modeling for the large Pantene Pro-V campaign.

After that followed TV commercials, covers of Croatian magazines. At the age of 13

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Merged topics - edited by persuazn

Ljupka Gojic was born on June 4, 1982 in Zagreb, Croatia.

Here is her biography in her own words (from her official web-site http://ljupka-gojic.tripod.com):

My name is Ljupka Gojic. I was born on June 4, 1982 in Zagreb, Croatia (Eastern Europe). I have modeled for over 15 years now. I am married to a wonderful guy named Mihael Mikic, he is a soccer player.

When I was 10 I persuaded my mother to take me to a model agency where I learned basic steps as a model. I became Midiken's Model (Zagreb, Croatia) when I was 10 years old. I appeared for the first time on the cover of TEEN Croatia magazine in 1995. The photographer was Dusko Vlaovic. I was only 13 years old at the time. Shortly after, accompanied by my parents and my Midiken agent, I visited Milan, New York, and Los Angeles where I made my breakthrough modeling for the large Pantene Pro-V campaign. After that followed TV commercials, covers of Croatian magazines. At the age of 13.5 I became the youngest Croatian model to appear on the cover of ELLE Holland shot by photographer Jonathan Muller and also featured in an eight-page editorial inside.

Ever since I became a model, I worked with almost every leading photographer and appeared in almost every popular international magazine. I was also on the Croatian beauty contest in 1996, and I was the runner up 2nd place. In 1997, I gladly accepted an invitation by MILA to be photographed for their cover. My first shoot for the magazine was taken with my mother Zeljka. Journalist Sonja Braut wrote the article, while the photographer for the shoot is one of the most renowned Croatian female photographers, Berislava Picek, more commonly known by her nickname "Beri". I have done a fashion show for Issey Miyake, Christian Dior, Cacharel, Kenzo, Alexander McQueen, Yohji Yamamoto, and Enrico Coveri.

In April of 2001 I was on front cover of Croatian & Turkey issue of COSMOPOLITAN, and the editorial published in US April issue photos made by Marc Baptiste. Also have been featured on the cover of COSMOPOLITAN Czech May 2001. I have appeared on the cover of the prestigious French magazine Madame Figaro. I was photographed by Rasmus Mogensen. I have been featured in advertisements such as Absolut 'Pisces' & 'Sweet Dreamer', Anna Molinari, Armani, Chanel, Chaumet Spirit, Esprit, GAP, Gemey Paris, Georges Rech, Gianfranco Ferre, Heruc Galeria, IKKS, J. Crew, Lord & Taylor Swimwear, Mango, Maria Grazia Severi, Naf Naf, Palmers lingerie, Via Spiga, Givenchy, Roberto Cavalli, Kiss Me Pssy, and Rumiko. I am simply adored by Spanish men. I have been four times modeled for the prestigious Spanish company MANGO, and in January 2000 I appeared on the cover of the second issue of the MNG magazine. I have been interviewed for Jutarnji list.

In June/July/August 2005, I was featured in several editorials for Glamor (Poland) magazine. Photography by Robby Cyron.

In 2006, I was featured in the advertisement of Givenchy beauty product “No Surgetics - Wrinkle Defy”. The photo shoot was made in Paris, France. I was featured on the cover of DIVA (Germany) Magazine, photo by MARKUS PUMMER. Also, featured on cover of GLOSS (Croatia) Magazine.

In 2007, I was featured in “Otto” catalog (Werner Otto). The photographer was Gary Engel, the photo shooting took palace in Cap Town, South Africa.

The early start of my career didn't interfere with my personality. I am simple, fair, good, and in one word "charming," which is the meaning of my name in Croatian. Midiken is proud to be my mother agency.

I work abroad for the following network agencies: Traffic Models (Barcelona & Madrid, Spain), Marilyn Agency (New York, NY & Paris, France), MT Models (Vienna, AT), e Models Management (Düsseldorf, DE), Modelwerk Management (Hamburg, DE), Why Not Model Agency (Milan, IT), FM Model Agency (London, UK), and Michele Pommier Management (Miami Beach, FL, USA).

post-19430-1218631027_thumb.jpg

post-19430-1218631035_thumb.jpg

post-19430-1218631046_thumb.gif

post-19430-1218631054_thumb.jpg

post-19430-1218631068_thumb.jpg

post-19430-1218631077_thumb.jpg