Bellazon

Uploading Image Issue

mylovelyangel

hmm not exactly sure i'm clear on what you're saying...i know unless you "add image into post" you wont be able to actually see the attachments until you hit reply. however, if you do "add image into post" and then preview your post, you should definitely be able to see the thumbnails you uploaded.

no idea if that's what you're asking. let me know if it is or isn't :)

hmm not exactly sure i'm clear on what you're saying...i know unless you "add image into post" you wont be able to actually see the attachments until you hit reply. however, if you do "add image into post" and then preview your post, you should definitely be able to see the thumbnails you uploaded.

Its not just the thumbnail, the whole add in to post and remove uplaod section wont appear for me to add it into the post.

If that's the case than the image didn't upload because it was taking too long and you'll need to use another hosting site. At least that's when it happens to me. It says the image upload size is unlimited but the time isn't so if it takes too long it just won't do it.

Its not just the thumbnail, the whole add in to post and remove uplaod section wont appear for me to add it into the post.

ah i see, and yeah ashley basically answered it :laugh:

you're welcome :)

• 1 year later...

BTW everyone, is there like a limit to the amount of pictures you can upload using the Bellazon upload system? Or can you just keep uploading to the Bellazon server without limit?? Thanks so much for the help! Cos recently whenever I try to upload an image esspec large HQ stuff, the attachment button won't let me or takes so long its annoying :(

No, but I think if an image is too large (2MB+?) it won't get uploaded because the operation times out or something like that.

What OS said is correct. Our upload system is configured for 10mb per image max and unlimited total images so in theory you shouldnt have any issues. But browsers tend to time out if the image is too huge (takes more then 60secs(?) to upload.)

how big is the image you wish to upload?

• 3 months later...

How come I all of a sudden can't post %7Boption%7D imageshack pictures? :( I came back from vacation and all of a sudden it says that "that's not allowed on this board" <_< or something. Is there any other way to post full-sized pictures? Has Bellazon severed its ties with imageshack or something? Any help would be well appreciated. :wave:

How come I all of a sudden can't post imageshack pictures? :( I came back from vacation and all of a sudden it says that "that's not allowed on this board" <_< or something. Is there any other way to post full-sized pictures? Has Bellazon severed its ties with imageshack or something? Any help would be well appreciated. :wave:

hmmm i dont see it. e.g.?